Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 47831 times)

Fair enough, but this is a lil' strange:
https://twitter.com/springtimebon?lang=en
All I'm saying is to not be dismissive super quickly, regardless of what side it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
how forgeted up do you have to be to come up with this in your head, think "yeah this is a good idea" and post it like somewhere publicly. what the forget

like you come here and bump the thread just to say "don't worry everyone, the victim is now blaming herself. i hope you feel sorry for accusing the perpetrator of doing horrible things". did you think, like, people would agree with you? what the forget is the matter with you?

please just like quit the internet or something. its not even that nobody wants you here anymore, but this sort of attitude you have is why child enthusiasts continue to loving rape people. forget you dude.

i wasn't too sure about the ages of the two involved and now that ive looked it up its like holy stuff. i'm 20 turning 21 bro. like, someone that age wanting to date someone who is 15 is just not regular. it's forgeted up behavior to do that. like, when you're that old you don't even want anything to do with younger people anymore. i'll make fun of people who are 18 years old just for them being 18 years old. having an attraction to people who are /15/ is just not loving normal. "didn't understand it was wrong" my loving rooster and balls. go to a police station and turn yourself in dude.

fr if you have any respect for the victim or the perp you shouldnt post stuff about it in here. its not like anyone is gonna listen and it sounds like sockpuppeting to anyone who doesnt know you/the people involved personally.

lets be honest, this topic wasnt even made with the intent to attack or expose aeon, it was used as an excuse to attack brickadia and now morphed into whatever this pile of steaming stuff is. regardless of aeon’s culpability, this topic had nothing and continues to give nothing of benefit to anyone except entertainment for the people posting about it.

wait aeonara was ozmar? what the fuuuuuck

wait aeonara was ozmar? what the fuuuuuck
The slippery slope is real.

Brickheads keep my name out of their mouth for 15 seconds challenge

is blockland outdated? was what kept blockland going for 15 years its moddability? does brickadia plan to have anything close to blockland's level of mod support? has the last update to brickadia been over a year ago?

Few have what it takes to answer these questions. Don't fall victim to their trap.

brickadia isn't a 'replacement' to blockland. they're separate games in terms of community, features, and mentality now. crook is an active contributor to this game and has only helped to further improve it thus far with his contributions, none of the people in that screenshot have done the same for brickadia and potentially may never, as brickadia devs seem more focused on hardcoding features into the game and making flashy bullstuff than getting important systems done

Brickheads keep my name out of their mouth for 15 seconds challenge
Mission failure... Return to B4v21 for debrief

blockland just ain't thriving no more it makes me sad 😔

brickadia devs adding 30 stuffty ass arcade weps that no one is gonna use instead of adding actually good stuff

Brickadia is doing fine for a UE4 game but the Spiritual Successor stuff is obnoxious as forget directing new players to a game with 15 minutes of content before turning them off from the genre forever

even if brickadia gamewise was the same or even slightly better than blockland i still wouldn't play since 99% of the people who play are "uwu wholesome" libtards who legitimately canmot handle anyone on the right of joseph stalin

99% of the people who play are "uwu wholesome" libtards who legitimately canmot handle anyone on the right of joseph stalin
no it's more like 99% of the playerbase are transmissions and furries and one wrong move and they're tugging on the moderators pantleg to get them to shut you up. i suspect the main reason for that is as these people are already horribly mentally ill their only way to communicate with other humans is through the brickadia discord.
also what the forget are you talking about? PLEASE spend less time pretending to play politics on the blockland forum

also brickadia users (and by that i mean planr (pregnancy special interestist (proxy child enthusiasm) and blockland refugee(he left because nobody in brickadia knows about his debauchery (but blocklanders do) ) ) ) talking about child grooming? JFL

It's a good thing "Zeblote and Crew" do not tolerate toxic hate-spewing garbage like criticizing someone for calling lolicon a 'god given right'. I'm starting to notice a pattern in some of these victims of BLF '''toxicity'''