Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41669 times)

wow the funny man makes me laugh again. can i get a signed autograph mr. comedian
Cope. He's right.

wow the funny man makes me laugh again. can i get a signed autograph mr. comedian
woah man i got a comment from the funny guy himself, woah mr. comedian can i get a signed autograph
The Aidan Bowman cope

This dude is the same age as the PS3! That came out one year after the XBOX 360 brother!

lol "coping" tito you couldn't be more full of yourself if you shoved a clone down your throat holy stuff

no, refusing to stay on a server which spends 25% of their time talking about how communism is perfect and banning everyone who says otherwise is NOT proof of being a far-right Annoying Orange worshipper. also, i don't see how disliking mm2's 80-page bait spam makes me bad, though i guess you gotta fuel your superiority complex.

i don't know if you realize this, but i legitimately do not CARE about anything in this forum. this account is basically my outlet for all the handicappedness and politistuffting. do you all think i cry whenever i see my name here? wow haha hoohoo i'm 14 woah so funny. not like i expect anything funny from the guy who passed out a 60 minute ban because i called you stupid on a goddamn blockland server.

You have 15 minutes to turn off the DDoS before we start calling your relatives

We're coming soon. Perhaps you should think twice about answering the door

lol "coping" tito you couldn't be more full of yourself if you shoved a clone down your throat holy stuff

no, refusing to stay on a server which spends 25% of their time talking about how communism is perfect and banning everyone who says otherwise is NOT proof of being a far-right Annoying Orange worshipper. also, i don't see how disliking mm2's 80-page bait spam makes me bad, though i guess you gotta fuel your superiority complex.
Missing the point.
not like i expect anything funny from the guy who passed out a 60 minute ban because i called you stupid on a goddamn blockland server.
So you're still salty about being banned over a month ago. Interesting. I wonder how my IP ended up in your hands. Way to give yourself away.
maybe you should reread the post like how you reread my ip for 5 minutes before trying to hit me off. Black Ops : Cold War comes out tonight and i'd prefer if my internet stays online.

do you all think i cry whenever i see my name here?
Yes.
wow very funny dude private investigating people is so hilarious and funny and quirky and edgy
holy stuff do you not realize he loving investigateed me

You make this too easy...

We're coming soon. Perhaps you should think twice about answering the door
lol like any of you have enough money for a hitman

You have 15 minutes to turn off the DDoS before we start calling your relatives
ok this one i don't get

Now I know you've seen it. 5 minutes left

This guy is literally so petty that he'll DDOS you for banning him or talking stuff about him online.

we do it for the blood money... nothing more nothing less

This guy is literally so petty that he'll DDOS you for banning him or talking stuff about him online.
hol up do you all actually think i am, can, or even know how to ddos someone? this is a new low even for blockland