Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41658 times)

When you try to play dumb after spending the entire year cultivating your "I'm only pretending to be dumb!" persona
You're not very intelligent are you?

hol up do you all actually think i am, can, or even know how to ddos someone? this is a new low even for blockland
Not for you.
You make this too easy...

Is that all?

hol up do you all actually think i am, can, or even know how to ddos someone? this is a new low even for blockland
A literal infant can hit the "download" button for LOIC and DDOS a public IP address.

man didn't know people liked fuzztoast. tito, what are you going to get him for christmas? a sylveon bodypillow?

A literal infant can hit the "download" button for LOIC and DDOS a public IP address.
then your suspect list would be 8 billion people long now would it

besides, by definition that's not a ddos. for it to be a ddos you'd need some kinda network

man didn't know people liked fuzztoast. tito, what are you going to get him for christmas? a sylveon bodypillow?

besides, by definition that's not a ddos. for it to be a ddos you'd need some kinda network

joining my blockland server from your moms house on weekdays and your dads to weekends seems like a network of IPs to me.

It definitely would be 8 billion people long if there weren't a screenshot of you literally admitting to attempting to DDOS someone. But yeah, I guess it's just a DOS attack if it's just one 14 year old pulling the trigger.

apparently plugging a couple numbers into a public website makes you public enemy #1

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 12:01:41 AM by Badspot »

apparently plugging a couple numbers into a public website makes you public enemy #1
If you can't grind with the big dogs... Stay off the rail! Goodbye, Aidan. We hardly knew you.

this child launched his dos at the exact time he responded to Tito bro... he actually tried to purchase the last word in an internet argument with a ddos service...

i cant wait for the day this whole website gets shuts down and all of these posts are lost in the void.

that being said, if anyone here ever decides to "archive" this entire forum i will personally come to your house and burn it to the ground

i cant wait for the day this whole website gets shuts down and all of these posts are lost in the void.

that being said, if anyone here ever decides to "archive" this entire forum i will personally come to your house and burn it to the ground

Badspots gonna ensure this site and it's posts will never cease to exist.

guys... i've been hit by cheesepizza's botnet... *coofs blood*