Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41648 times)

can  anyone buy me a sylveon bodypillow? just for a joke lol i can make a funny youtube video with it then throw it away. if anyone would buy me one it would make me so happy cause i could make a funny vid with it, dm me if you would,

can  anyone buy me a sylveon bodypillow? just for a joke lol i can make a funny youtube video with it then throw it away. if anyone would buy me one it would make me so happy cause i could make a funny vid with it, dm me if you would,
ask ur mom, not us

Someone is definitely archiving these forums to cancel someone in the future, lets be real here
yeah well whoever does it i will cancel their life permanently

about time cheese got banned i think i just had a collapsed aorta watching this

if its cheese pizza then why was there pineapple and ham on it

if its cheese pizza then why was there pineapple and ham on it
to remind you that he is terrible and people that like him are obnoxious

hawaiian isnt terrible

I probably can't talk much about pizza here without a certain group of cretins harassing me about New York vs Chicago, but I'll just say that if I catch anyone putting pineapple on pizza I'm gonna kick you in the balls/cunt until my foot is demolished and needs amputating.

new york vs chicago isn't even a competition. we all know who wins and its not that deep dish stuff

new york vs chicago isn't even a competition. we all know who wins and its not that deep dish stuff

$$$ ON THE MONEY BRO

and thats on thin crust

Thanks for having my back local BLF gays

brother forget you though pineapple pizza is never bad its not my fault your taste buds are childish