Author Topic: TITOS EROGE REVIEWS (FORMERLY MY BREAST FRIEND SALLY MEGATHREAD)  (Read 19065 times)

I will be livestreaming this game on September 30 to all the users in my official Discord server. Only users above the age of 18 will be able to participate and watch the stream. Send me a direct message on Discord to join.

ummmmmmmmmm breast make me uncomfrotable can you pixel censor the op please  its making me,. sick to the stomach!

ummmmmmmmmm breast make me uncomfrotable can you pixel censor the op please  its making me,. sick to the stomach!
aha ha ha.. this game is not made for little kids like you.. go play with your toys little boy ha ha ha...

aha ha ha.. this game is not made for little kids like you.. go play with your toys little boy ha ha ha...
>lego game marketted to children
>"ahaha kids stinky!!!"

<crossposting here from /b/

>lego game marketted to children
>"ahaha kids stinky!!!"
you arent merely as funny or intelligent as you seem to think you are. maybe next time you should learn to discern the difference between an obvious joke and what isn't before you put out another post this loving contrived

anyways the game comes out in 9 days but the description says its only got like 2 hours of content so if its more than like 10 bucks its a loving scam. dont get scammed. this post brought to you by #scamwatch we watch so you dont get scammed

you arent merely as funny or intelligent as you seem to think you are. maybe next time you should learn to discern the difference between an obvious joke and what isn't before you put out another post this loving contrived
doesn't change the facr op posted soft research in a lego game for kids

doesn't change the facr op posted soft research in a lego game for kids
Do not undermine the use of the phrase "lego game for kids" like this, thanks