irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)

Author Topic: irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)  (Read 8722 times)

Potatoh getting ready to purposefully type like an idiot to annoy people while knowingly breaking rules on the BCC discord
what did i say about posting memes in #general 😠

steve u really let ur self go didnt u

She throwin' fits, I told that bitch "Behave". (Bitch, behave, ho!)

as a mod of the BCC, even I don't understand the reason why they don't allow anything in other languages. A lot of us consume media that are in other languages and to make a barrier where we can't share things like that is ridiculous. I even confronted them about it but nothing happened. I don't like enforcing rules there just cause I believe a lot of the rules are just way too harsh.

On one hand, i do get what they're going for, but on the other hand, some of their rules are just plain silly and unnecessary

Like, what even is this

"oh, did you just jokingly call someone the handicap word? shadowbanned"

maybe stop purposefully trying to piss off the mods, and stop posting memes where they don't go, and stop breaking the rules handicap

you're to blame for the stuff you got yourself in lmao, not irrel

On one hand, i do get what they're going for, but on the other hand, some of their rules are just plain silly and unnecessary

Like, what even is this

"putting crap on someone outside of blockland may offend someone else like that person"

lol are you loving kidding me? How is that any sort of 'enforceable' rule? Why would it be anyone's job to make sure no one gets 'offended' by what they may read. That's some hard core snowflake stuff.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO NOT POST MEMES, IN THE GENERAL CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jokes aside, BCC's filled with powermods who also moderate Brickadia so why even bother.
i got permamuted for stuffposting 3 times in general LOL

"putting crap on someone outside of blockland may offend someone else like that person"

lol are you loving kidding me? How is that any sort of 'enforceable' rule? Why would it be anyone's job to make sure no one gets 'offended' by what they may read. That's some hard core snowflake stuff.
lol yeah what the forget is this?

maybe stop purposefully trying to piss off the mods, and stop posting memes where they don't go, and stop breaking the rules handicap

you're to blame for the stuff you got yourself in lmao, not irrel
bootlicker