Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13235 times)

One day the word "soul" is literally just going to be synonymous with stuffty
Shut the forget up...

Leaking gummipack in 30 seconds

Is there gonn be copper sword you do think??

Leaking gummipack in 30 seconds

please bro im sorry for calling leopard.hosting stuff...

I like how the complaint is that the game is adding new content, but not the fact that Mojang is cutting up content and never adding it to the game.

I don't really like the new textures because I grew up with the old ones, but the new textures are growing on me. To say "Ignore anything over X version" is handicapped when X version is moddable, and has the most content
do you understand what "over" means

besides there's barely any mods on anything over 1.12.2, and for good reason. there's simply no point completely remaking your mod for the newest version when mojang is gonna forget with the engine again, especially considering it'd be easy just to mod in all the content they added (which, y'know, some guy actually did).

besides there's barely any mods on anything over 1.12.2, and for good reason. there's simply no point completely remaking your mod for the newest version when mojang is gonna forget with the engine again, especially considering it'd be easy just to mod in all the content they added (which, y'know, some guy actually did).
You are genuinely handicapped, please remove the rest of your frontal lobe.

If you actually knew what the forget you were talking about you'd see there is a large amount of mods for 1.16. There are several large modpacks for it as well and actively updated ones at that.
I don't know if you're just blinded by nostalgia or actually a handicap but the fact you will constantly post like this is just sad. Old Good New Bad is all you post in minecraft threads. Maybe try something over 1.12.2, you know, where most modders and the community are at now?

ahem
you arent merely as funny or intelligent as you seem to think you are.

if you use twitch to put modpacks together, you can load old mods into the latest version of minecraft regardless of version compatibility, so it doesn't really matter.

if you use twitch to put modpacks together, you can load old mods into the latest version of minecraft regardless of version compatibility, so it doesn't really matter.
i didn't know this wtf

Hey guys, having issues rendering the Y axis ever since this update was implemented. The floor is gone, all I'm rendering are villager structures and lava. Any ideas?

save incompatibility? what changed between the last time you loaded the save and this time?

save incompatibility? what changed between the last time you loaded the save and this time?
Save...incompatibility?

do you think there will be copper shovels

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 12:33:35 AM by Trogtor »

do you think there will be copper tools???!