Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked  (Read 37517 times)

what happen when taste exhoost fume????

what happen when taste exhoost fume????

How about La Ruta? ‘Cause Camino means “path” or “way”.
It sadly sounds a lot like la "puta" which means bitch lol, but if you guys have any more name suggestions please, let me know.

I wouldn’t mind driving a car called “The Bitch” to be honest.

How about La Rotura, for the eponymous 'Breaking' (= rotura) Bad epilogue?

This is the highly requested Dalton Camino commissioned by Master King Deaddude, obviously based on the 1968 Chevrolet El Camino, by the way this is not the final name of this vehicle, we're still thinking of a fictional name for it, if you have any suggestions let me know.

How about "Cavalier"? Or "Sprinter" (GMC made a rebadged version of this generation of the El Camino called Sprint. I just found out today).

How about "Cavalier"? Or "Sprinter" (GMC made a rebadged version of this generation of the El Camino called Sprint. I just found out today).
Both are good names but they're sadly taken, there is the Chevrolet Cavalier and the Mercedes Sprinter.

It's been a little while since my last update here right? Well good news everyone, new cars are in development! Most of them commissioned by members in the community.

This is the Dalton Bronx commisioned by Kane, it's a car based on the 1992 Chevrolet Caprice, currently it includes a Taxi and Police variants, but a wagon will be made soon.

this will probably be the only thing i ever drive again on my server once you release it.

tfw car dev for bl is exploding again like it did in early 2010's

tfw car dev for bl is exploding again like it did in early 2010's
Now all we need is Teneksi and TheTurton

Funny how there was a bunch of progress and now recently it’s just been dead-silent.

Funny how there was a bunch of progress and now recently it’s just been dead-silent.
Filipe is on break