Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked  (Read 37492 times)

Hey everyone it's been a while, I got some new content to reveal this weekend, I'm not on the computer right now to reveal what it is but I'm sure you'll like it so stay tuned!
👀

Hey everyone it's been a while, I got some new content to reveal this weekend, I'm not on the computer right now to reveal what it is but I'm sure you'll like it so stay tuned!

Ooooh! You fella's are sure in for a rare treat! :)
 :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

Ok guys so like I promised earlier I've been working on some new cars behind the scenes and I'll reveal some of them now.

This is the Bordeaux Avion, based on the Citroen DS and commissioned by Kane, it will receive a cabrio and wagon variants.

This is the Rivera Gravel, based on the Ford Bronco from 1982 and commissioned by Corpora1Bird, it has a standard and police variants available.

This is the Chrysler New Yorker 1962 (Name still undecided) also commissioned by Kane, it will have a 2 door and wagon variants included.

And some of you might remember about a Ford Ka model I made a while back that never got released, well I decided to get back into it but remaking the model completely from scratch, it will be badged as a Rivera which is the equivalent for Ford in Blockland but I still have yet to decide on a name for it.

This is a special one, it's called Uberchassis and it was commissioned by Burkanx

And I'm not done yet, this is the Cobra, based on the Shelby Cobra and commissioned by NightHawk, a very special car and a fan favorite indeed!

There are a few other cars in the works as well that I will reveal at a later date.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 07:26:21 PM by Filipe »

I literally logged into my account for the first time in years to leave this comment:
Holy forget

zamn its like what 2014-2017 again with car addons

The Chrysler New Yorker could be a Kingston Saloon car.

The KS Chivalry?

The Chrysler New Yorker could be a Kingston Saloon car.

The KS Chivalry?
Kingston is the equivalent of Rolls Royce, in this case the New Yorker will be a Moore which is the brand TheTurtorn created for Chrysler.

dude how the forget are u so good at modeling cars bruh 👍👍👍

He's been creating content for almost a decade I think.
I coulda sworn he had some of his vehicles in pre-shader update.

Aye, Filipe! What year was your first-ever car addon released?

Always practice with your creations, learn new techniques to improve your skills, that's what I try to do everytime I make a new 3D model in general.

He's been creating content for almost a decade I think.
I coulda sworn he had some of his vehicles in pre-shader update.

Aye, Filipe! What year was your first-ever car addon released?
Funny you mention that because it's been a decade lol, I think my first car was released back in january 2012, this is the first add-ons topic ever made, my friend Khain created it, sadly the images are broken tho.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182635.0

Funny you mention that because it's been a decade lol, I think my first car was released back in january 2012, this is the first add-ons topic ever made, my friend Khain created it, sadly the images are broken tho.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182635.0

Woah. That takes me way back. I remember that post now, actually. Maps was still a thing, I was only 11.
It's amazing to see how far you've came:        2012                                2022

The model detail, animations, handling.. Amazing to see how they compare from then to now.

I'm still waiting for Filipe to make a Legacy pack that adds all his older cars. DeLorean, Venom, Jeep Mk2, etc.