Author Topic: The stuffty Superpower Game v4  (Read 18381 times)

but you turn retarted

the power to have infintite moneuy

you constantly lose most of it from taxing.

power to gain healthy nutrients from eating junk food

But then you hate junk food for constantly eating it and eat healthy anyways

The ability to go through walls

but then you also go through any surface and will more than likely end up trapped at the center of the earth, if not evaporated or melted from coming close

the power to change the tide of wars that happened in the past

but then there's no downside to doing that, rendering my response ironically stuffty

power to fart on command

you additionally stuff a bit every time you attempt to fart. also the farts are extremely toxic and kill everything that smells it, even you

the power to turn anybody into an unfunny circus clown

but it blares circus music incredibly loud so you basically damage your hearing every time you use it

the ability to spray chocolate out of your fingers

but you turn into a monday

the power to kill people instantly if i look at them and i controrl it

skip

it's always weird american vomit chocolate

the ability to hack into any computer system's techno firewall mainframe and say I'm In

skip

skip

the ability to hack into any computer system's techno firewall mainframe and say I'm In

but the feds know you hacked it and you are shot down by John Swat (he is a sniper with a wife and 2 kids)

the ability to summon cars like an open world game character

but you turn retarted

skip

the summoned cars will have the physics of an open world game, clip into the ground and then fly at you at mach 5. or maybe be normal. every time you summon it you tempt fate

the ability to shoot death lasers that reliably kill from my fingertips and be able to control when and to where, without anything else happening when i do it

this loving thread is ruined

the ability to fix this thread