Author Topic: [V2.2.0](Vehicle) Hachi Reaper - The Supra Remastered! (Now on Glass)  (Read 3225 times)

It's finally here! The Hachi Reaper is something I had released in the past from the former "NHM Brand". It was not intentional to release this update 5 years today when it was first released, but in 2020, it's time to give it an update. One of the key things being a fresh new look!

The two original and drifting variants are here, known as "Reaper '95" and "Reaper '95 D", respectively. However update 2.0.0 adds THREE new variants!

FEATURES

• All three variants utilize shift-brick car controls. Use the shift brick left and right keys to toggle left and right turn signals, respectively!
  • Brakelights and reverse lights
  • Functioning lights, use your light key to cycle through Daytime and Running Lights!
  • Yes, the 84' Reaper's Popup lights do Popup
  • Completely revamped and MORE parts for CVS!
  • Multiple part categories INCLUDING: Body, Front, Back, Side, Splitter, Lights, Decals, Exhaust, Trunks, Spoilers, Hoods, and MORE!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Blockland Glass: Download
Blockland Glass is a mod managing system which helps you keep my Addons up to date.

Custom Vehicle Support: Download
Developed by Filipe1020, this mod lets you customize my vehicles while you aim at them and type "/garage". Without this, the cars will look like a generic clustertruck with overlapping meshes.

DOWNLOAD FROM BLOCKLAND ONLINE

DOWNLOAD FROM BLOCKLAND GLASS!

And as always, be sure to keep up to date with what I am doing by checking out my development log! Cheers!

Changelog
* Force-Required Addon Custom Vehicle Support and Vehicle_Jeep

*Rewrote Shared_Script_Lights to include 4 stages of turning on the headlights
*Shared_Script_Lights now incorporates hazard lights

+ShiftBrickCarController Support
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:41:17 PM by Night_Hawk »

Small bump to release a small update for this mod! Can't update Blockland Online's link due to BLO being down for maintenance, so it would be beneficial if you downloaded via BLG.

Changelog
*Rewrote Shared_Script_Lights to include 4 stages of turning on the headlights
*Shared_Script_Lights now incorporates hazard lights

+ShiftBrickCarController Support
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:55:49 PM by Night_Hawk »

Can't update Blockland Online's link due to BLO being down for maintenance

it most certainly is not.

it most certainly is not.
I brainfarted at first, but it's working again. I should have clarified that I couldn't sign into steam from BLO, but now I can.

I'll get it updated there shortly!

Done.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:56:07 PM by Night_Hawk »

I brainfarted at first, but it's working again. I should have clarified that I couldn't sign into steam from BLO, but now I can.

I'll get it updated there shortly!

Done.

ah, Steam API might've been down again at the time, so you were probably right.
glad it's working now.