Author Topic: Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.  (Read 9258 times)

*adjusts tie*

What even is creep therapy anyway do you pay like $200 hourly to hear "Hey maybe don't forget kids"

I could do that for free with nothing but a tire and like 10 gallons of gasoline
Pageloss.

What even is creep therapy anyway do you pay like $200 hourly to hear "Hey maybe don't forget kids"

I could do that for free with nothing but a tire and like 10 gallons of gasoline
same kind of therapy you give to psychopaths/sociopaths probably. which is afaik half brainwashing half educating them on how to act like decent people so they dont get thrown in jail or executed for doing bad stuff.

or maybe ptsd therapy if its caused by trauma from loveual abuse as a child like phantos pointed out on page 1

Give me quick-edit or I'm going to necklace 50 child enthusiasts (tragic backstories)

Only if you make me~
fortunately no one will have to make you dive off an overpass into an oncoming semi truck years down the line when you realize you've destroyed your one and only god-given body to satisfy what can only be described as a twisted special interest. if it's any comfort i will prayfor you that god does not turn his back on you like you have done to him.

fortunately no one will have to make you dive off an overpass into an oncoming semi truck years down the line when you realize you've destroyed your one and only god-given body to satisfy what can only be described as a twisted special interest. if it's any comfort i will prayfor you that god does not turn his back on you like you have done to him.
Based

Based
No matter how many layers of irony you choose to hide behind deep down inside you know you will never pass. Strangers mock you and your parents cry over your disgusting facade of an appearance behind closed doors. You will never be happy.

No matter how many layers of irony you choose to hide behind deep down inside you know you will never pass. Strangers mock you and your parents cry over your disgusting facade of an appearance behind closed doors. You will never be happy.
My tits and rooster are bigger than yours, therefore your opinion of me does not hold any value.

Reminder needed: General trap friendry results in ban.

General Reminder: There is no point arguing with me as I know you will remember my message the next time somebody laughs at your horrid costume in public.

Some people are going to be glopped in this thread... but the question is... do I blue on blue

I've had people who are close to me have their bodies violated by other people, and I would have no problem if they suddenly and painfully stopped living one day. I don't care if that makes me a bad person.
publicly wishing death on child enthusiasts doesn't make you a bad person. it makes you a stupid person, stupider than the child enthusiasts you're trying to shame. one thing i learned from having my body violated and knowing people who also had their bodies violated is that emotionless rapists won't suddenly wake up with a sense of guilt and stop raping others; they'll just find easier methods to get away with it. if you truly care about your friends you'll stop wishing death on child enthusiasts/rapists and start wishing rehabilitation, because its not about you or the rapists, its about us, the victims, the ones who actually have to deal with the emotional and physical manipulation.

and if you want to get defensive and say its not your fault that child enthusiasts do what they do, just know you're right. its not your fault that rapists rape; its your fault that it's so easy for them to do it. telling people they should die or having no qualms with their death just gives manipulative people a stronger reason to live. after all, you're making absolutely no attempt to form an emotional connection with them (who, mind you, are just as human as their victims) so why should they make any emotional connection to us?

everyone is a perpetrator and everyone is a victim. you can wish death upon a child enthusiast today and rape a child tomorrow. a child enthusiast can rehabilitate before they rape a child. anything's possible and absolutely nobody is above sin. you can either appeal to emotion or appeal to rationality, but you can't appeal to the death drive.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:34:05 PM by PhantOS »

My tits and rooster are bigger than yours
wow what the forget. never thought I'd hear someone brag about having a big rooster like a man and then turn around and brag about having big tits like a woman. guess the world really is going to hell

wow what the forget. never thought I'd hear someone brag about having a big rooster like a man and then turn around and brag about having big tits like a woman. guess the world really is going to hell
presented without comment

your just mad their rooster is bigger than your wifes