Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.

Author Topic: Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.  (Read 8698 times)

you can either have empathy for everyone or empathy for nobody. dont be ashamed of it, take pride in it; at least you can make the distinction between a rapist and a rape victim that aligns best with society's views. some people definitely cant
Humanizing rapist; a true Blockland original

one thing i learned from having my body violated

You got raped?

you can either have empathy for everyone or empathy for nobody. dont be ashamed of it, take pride in it; at least you can make the distinction between a rapist and a rape victim that aligns best with society's views. some people definitely cant
Not every victim thinks the same, I was asked to do loveual acts for a user of this game when I was a child, and was pressured into a similar thing by a group of furries as well.
I feel no empathy for child enthusiasts and I shouldn't have to.
To call say that people are stupid for not feeling empathetic to a group of harmful individuals is an awful take.

People who have loveually abused others don't deserve to live. After being violated and groomed, I wish death upon all child enthusiasts. There's no 'acting upon it'. If you can't keep that stuff inside your head you're less than human. Not 'acting upon it' but still committing the act of being a child enthusiast, as in doing things a no-contact creep would do, you're still fueling the creation and distribution of child research and abuse.
If you believe that people who haven't permanently damaged a real child themselves yet simply need rehabilitation, you might be right. I don't know. All I know is that I wouldn't offer the same kind of mercy to those people. Do you remember people like Pie Crust? NickPB? Did you not see what these people did? These people didn't directly touch children but they still left a hell of a loving mark on the people they did manage to show their garbage to
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 06:14:05 AM by Unova2 »

Should the case be that getting the "not yet offending child enthusiasts" can be prevented from raping children with therapy, then that is the moral solution. Whichever solution ends with less kids raped is better.

Now, with proper unredeemable child rapists, life in prison is a good choice. Since we cannot know if hell exists, applying as much punishment as possible would be to keep them alive and imprisoned for maximum amount of time.

Yes. The transition to President Joe Biden begins with this.

Congratulations Biden Bros!

I hope you enjoy your new not rude, and plastic as forget, President.

Enjoy the destruction of the economy via Lockdowns and shortsighted legislation.
Online gun shops will be the first to go.

Next I hope you love bombing children in the middle-east and kicking that beehive.

Oh, also kiss your local businesses goodbye, and many in-house factories, and services.

But you defeated Waycism, and Climate Change.
Now eat your beet, bigot.
you know like pretty much everything besides the online gun shop thing you said in this post has been happening/happened under Annoying Oranges administration, right

probably not. oh well.

Should the case be that getting the "not yet offending child enthusiasts" can be prevented from raping children with therapy, then that is the moral solution. Whichever solution ends with less kids raped is better.

Now, with proper unredeemable child rapists, life in prison is a good choice. Since we cannot know if hell exists, applying as much punishment as possible would be to keep them alive and imprisoned for maximum amount of time.

A guillotine costs less than lifetime imprisonment

Yes. The transition to President Joe Biden begins with this.

Congratulations Biden Bros!

I hope you enjoy your new not rude, and plastic as forget, President.

Enjoy the destruction of the economy via Lockdowns and shortsighted legislation.
Online gun shops will be the first to go.

Next I hope you love bombing children in the middle-east and kicking that beehive.

Oh, also kiss your local businesses goodbye, and many in-house factories, and services.

But you defeated Waycism, and Climate Change.
Now eat your beet, bigot.
we've droned more people under Annoying Orange than under any other president lmao

we've droned more people under Annoying Orange than under any other president lmao
Droning more people doesn't mean droning more innocent people B^)

I feel no empathy for child enthusiasts and I shouldn't have to.
so if i gave you a gun and put a child enthusiast in front of you and you had the option to legally shoot him, would you? if you don't empathize with the child enthusiast, would you empathize with their family who just lost a son/daughter/brother/sister/father or mother or would you expect them to be just as nonchalant about it as you? do they deserve that loss?

thats the slippery slope of empathy; you can honest to god believe that you empathize with victims and don't with child enthusiasts, but in reality you empathize with both or neither. that same lack of empathy that you feel towards a child enthusiast is the exact lack of empathy they feel towards their victims. so if you really want to say you have no empathy then understand the weight of those words before you say them

nobody should have to feel anything. im not saying you should feel empathy or lack thereof. what you should feel is a full and wholistic understanding of what it means to say 'child enthusiasts deserve to die' and the consequences of another human being having their basic human rights violated. sure they didn't understand it and that's why they went out and did what they did, but do you want to live that way too?

To call say that people are stupid for not feeling empathetic to a group of harmful individuals is an awful take.
nobody's stupid for feeling a lack of empathy, they're stupid for feeling superior because they have a lack of empathy. at the end of the day normalizing hate against child enthusiasts does nothing but lead to child enthusiasts slipping under the radar and racking up a higher victim count without ever being caught. don't empathize with the child enthusiasts, empathize with the potential victims people create by refusing to encourage those with creepphilic idealization to seek help.

Not every victim thinks the same
well im the type of victim who knows that if the girl who molested me on the playground was encouraged to seek help rather than shamed into silence, i wouldn't have been a victim in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 09:11:17 PM by PhantOS »

Humanizing rapist; a true Blockland original
last i checked rapists are human

anyone who feels obligated enough to tell a child enthusiast that they deserve death DEFINITELY has the willpower to shut up and tell them to get help instead. regardless of personal bias or trauma, the former is 100% guaranteed to mutually damage all parties involved. if you're really okay being that disassociated then you have absolutely no concept of cause and effect nor faith in humanity, and if arbitrary morals were to be disregarded, you'd be no different from someone who supports rape/child enthusiasm.

dont confuse anti-rape with anti-rapist; they're two different states of mind and you can't be both at once.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 08:48:02 PM by PhantOS »

A guillotine costs less than lifetime imprisonment
the loss of productivity due to mental health issues of the family members of the condemned will end up costing more than both the guillotine and imprisonment combined.

the loss of productivity due to mental health issues of the family members of the condemned will end up costing more than both the guillotine and imprisonment combined.

I can't say anything else this is obviously deeply affecting you and going back and forth is going to start weirding me out personally

Droning more people doesn't mean droning more innocent people B^)
im literally talking about civilian casualties