Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.

Author Topic: Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.  (Read 8692 times)

I can't say anything else this is obviously deeply affecting you and going back and forth is going to start weirding me out personally
theres nothing weird about discussing preventable loss like adults. how will a guillotine solve rape? why do you think that's the best option and if you don't then why do you advocate it?

so if i gave you a gun and put a child enthusiast in front of you and you had the option to legally shoot him, would you?

No the idea is to be hyperbolic and overwhelmingly scrutinous of creepphilic behavior on the internet, to discourage child enthusiasts from coming to anonymous public forums to feel 'understood' and 'accepted' and forming communities where they can enable each other unchecked. The internet is the most popular tool for predators, I don't think they don't need a home here, and I doubt they'd benefit from it if they had one anyway.

But obviously we're all in it for the bipartisan ez moral high ground dubs though lets be honest I ain't gonna say who but some of y'all in this thread be watching Hunter x Hunter (shotacon)... let that sink in

No the idea is to be hyperbolic and overwhelmingly scrutinous of creepphilic behavior on the internet, to discourage child enthusiasts from coming to anonymous public forums to feel 'understood' and 'accepted' and forming communities where they can enable each other unchecked. The internet is the most popular tool for predators, I don't think they don't need a home here, and I doubt they'd benefit from it if they had one anyway.

But obviously we're all in it for the bipartisan ez moral high ground dubs though lets be honest I ain't gonna say who but some of y'all in this thread be watching Hunter x Hunter (shotacon)... let that sink in
wait how is hxh any more creep bait than standard elementary school kids slice of life? isnt hxh basically all action where anything more than friendship/teamwork/camaraderie is never even alluded to?

wait how is hxh any more creep bait than standard elementary school kids slice of life? isnt hxh basically all action where anything more than friendship/teamwork/camaraderie is never even alluded to?
there was literally a love scene between one guy and another in hxh how did you not get told about this

there was literally a love scene between one guy and another in hxh how did you not get told about this
i legitimately dont recall wtf

which hxh adaptation you talking about? ive bingewatched the modern one like twice 4 or 5 years ago and legitimately can’t remember any love scene. best (worst?) i can remember is neferpitou doing torture to and body puppeting kite but thats neither love nor underaged.

give it a rest conan, blockity and crook are trolling me through you because i said i been watching hunter x hunter and i am appalled. Hunter X Hunter is AWESOME! and im tired of pretending its not

Gotta go
Edit: forget..

Are you of the mindset that you can only have either punishment or rehabilitation?

dont confuse anti-rape with anti-rapist; they're two different states of mind and you can't be both at once.

Also, elaborate please.
I can imagine a person who absolutely disapproves rape and therefore disapproves rapists.

Are you of the mindset that you can only have either punishment or rehabilitation?
im of the mindset that punishment of any severity is guaranteed to lead to negative reinforcement. the majority of serial rapists are psychopaths and if you punish a psychopath they will just find more elaborate and subtle ways to get what they want. sending one through prison could easily spit out a 'rehabilitated model prisoner' on parole who continues raping but is better at hiding it.

actual rehabilitation and humanization of psychopaths is more mutually beneficial than punishment of any sort. whether they have any empathy left or not is besides the point; their serotonin reception can easily be balanced out through medication/therapy and they can learn to understand how preying on other people is going to lead to a less than ideal outcome for themselves.
Also, elaborate please.
I can imagine a person who absolutely disapproves rape and therefore disapproves rapists.
see it like this: what happens when you send a rapist to prison? chances are they themselves will be raped or they will rape someone else in that prison. some people actually have no qualms with that and just pass it off as 'they all deserve it.' ie not anti-rape but purely anti-rapist. it all comes down to who deserves what, which is based on arbitrary, subjective morals. considering a significant portion of rapists/child enthusiasts were once raped themselves, the morals tend to get muddy

anti-rape mindset says that nobody deserves to rape and nobody deserves to be raped. so naturally the best course of action is to prevent rape before it happens rather than just further isolate and antagonize people who aren't predators yet but tend to rationalize it. ideally, everyone wins; you get people who justify predation to understand that it's mutually damaging and unsustainable, and encourage them to talk to someone about it before they completely rationalize violating another human's basic rights.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:51:55 PM by PhantOS »

and no none of this supplements a prison sentence; keeping predators off the streets is a requirement. however there's better ways to handle it in order to prevent repeat offenses.

bc they will be dead
death creates more problems than solutions, especially when you're killing your own damn citizens. to you that's a rapist gone, to the rapists son that's a father gone, and a lifetime of trauma to battle. you going to kill the kid too before he loses faith in humanity and starts dehumanizing others too? or you just going to leave him alone fatherless with no healthy coping mechanisms and pray on his good faith and morality that he doesn't follow in his father's footsteps?

its amazing how the major psychological ramifications of death escape people. like out of sight out of mind; rapist dead, problem solved. lets move onto the next one boys, they were better off dead anyways. how many rapists are we going to execute before we realize that literally everything, from the rape itself to the prison sentence to the execution, could've been prevented without this dismissive nonchalant punishment-special interestizing attitude
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:19:02 PM by PhantOS »

The internet is the most popular tool for predators
a gun is a tool for murderers and we manufacture those a dozen a second. there's a person behind the keyboard, a person behind the gun. why not give them a home before they destroy someone else's? what makes you so afraid of these people that you need to rationalize their death? isolate them until they have no safe space left to turn to and decide to snap and make their pain someone else's
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:22:44 PM by PhantOS »