Author Topic: Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?  (Read 3753 times)

Great argument.
Yeah because you set the bar so high opening with "you're handicapped"

Yeah because you set the bar so high opening with "you're handicapped"
Fair enough, that wasn't exactly constructive. I did assume most people would understand anti-vaxxer's are pretty much on par with flat earthers and moon landing conspitribals but alas it does seem there are a few who've had their brain juice leak out their ears.
I've got news for you- you are rotting inside
thanks?

I don't think I'm the one whose been groomed. Have you tried genuinely reading about what you're preaching or do you just pick the first result off a google search for " "Vaccines cause autism" "?
brother why would Google present unbiased actual case studies?
I dont personally care about the vaccine debate but Google is almost going to certainly only show results they like. There's definitely a case against vaccines out there thats genuine and its probably either filtered or labeled alternative media.

I dont personally care about the vaccine debate but Google is almost going to certainly only show results they like. There's definitely a case against vaccines out there thats genuine and its probably either filtered or labeled alternative media.
spoken like someone whos never a read scientific paper in their life and thinks unsourced anecdotes by facebook moms and grifting doctors is evidence again vaccinations as a concept

literally show me "the case against vaccinations"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:28:10 PM by Aide33 »

No forgeter, im stating a point not arguing against it.

Damn Matt, you're crazy.
As if that wasn't obvious enough, the moment a thread on this forum pops up about real life, or let alone politics, he just forces everybody around into a political debate filled with gargantuan nonsensical bullstuff. It's expected of him.

No forgeter, im stating a point not arguing against it.
ok so let me state a point as well, i wont defend it or try to explain what i mean at all but you cant get mad at me:

kumquat is a child enthusiast

I mean depends on where you look it can be unbiased. But I was emphasizing your point with the double quotes. (If you search for something with quotes around it on Google it returns exact results.)

Google Scholar

I mean depends on where you look it can be unbiased. But I was emphasizing your point with the double quotes. (If you search for something with quotes around it on Google it returns exact results.)
Google Scholar
ya'll are completely missing the point hes trying to make

ya'll are completely missing the point hes trying to make
whats the point hes trying to make

what covid currently is to me is an excuse your friends use to not invite you. ala, yes we (your other friends) hung out together last friday but yeah you didnt know anything about it because 4 is too many! 4 people too much, only 3, no 4, my parents or brothers dont count, just 4 and we couldnt tell you about it because reasons. anyway ill talk to you in a few weeks, im too busy visiting my girlfriend each day. which is fine by the way! despite her roommates! shes my gf so thats allowed!

ok so let me state a point as well, i wont defend it or try to explain what i mean at all but you cant get mad at me:
kumquat is a child enthusiast
actually true. so.

what covid currently is to me is an excuse your friends use to not invite you. ala, yes we (your other friends) hung out together last friday but yeah you didnt know anything about it because 4 is too many! 4 people too much, only 3, no 4, my parents or brothers dont count, just 4 and we couldnt tell you about it because reasons. anyway ill talk to you in a few weeks, im too busy visiting my girlfriend each day. which is fine by the way! despite her roommates! shes my gf so thats allowed!

yeah no it's basically this lol. on the bright side we get to see how stuffty our "friends" are these days