[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 70547 times)

i could talk out my ass and say abuse in black households leads to coonery too but i dont wanna excite you too much

Willful ignorance
if you speak fact surely there must be some evidence beyond “these 3-10 people i can name exhibit both lgbtq+/furry behavior and deviant loveual behavior”

i could talk out my ass and say abuse in black households leads to coonery too but i dont wanna excite you too much

idek what the forget you're talking abt anymore, esp considering we're talking about gays not blacks idk why you think coonery is relevant at all

dumb monkey

here we go with that argument again as if it means anything

the point is you dont make any loving sense ever its really not that hard coon

Willful ignorance
every time you come back to this forum and attempt to argue you get continuously more simple with your posts, as if the ground you try to stand has no weight to begin with. just leave bro, i'm sure you've got better things to do.

i'm sure you've got better things to do.
very bold of you to say this in a lego forum

very bold of you to say this in a lego forum
idk, this guy is such a lady killer, figured he'd be out raw-dogging bitches instead of arguing on a forgetin lego forum rofl.

here we go with that argument again as if it means anything

the point is you dont make any loving sense ever its really not that hard coon

the point is you look like an absolute handicap calling me a coon regarding furfriendry

unless you're proposing furries are black culture

which is handicapped, and gay

idk, this guy is such a lady killer, figured he'd be out raw-dogging bitches instead of arguing on a forgetin lego forum rofl.

never understood this concept

as if it takes more than 30 seconds to type out a reply on this site

I could be rawdogging stacy rn multitasking exists

I could be rawdogging stacy rn multitasking exists
stacy's probably sitting on the bed texting her side brothers while she waits for you to finish posting all this bullstuff

stacy's probably sitting on the bed texting her side brothers while she waits for you to finish posting all this bullstuff

I only date girls with the wherewithal to service me while I'm busy

I only date girls with the wherewithal to service me while I'm busy
and they probably see someone on the side who can service them around the clock

Takes him longer to post than it does to bust

and they probably see someone on the side who can service them around the clock

Can't take you seriously knowing you jerk it to child research