[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63742 times)

I didnt even say all gays are creeps, you just put words in my mouth

just like the clear link between being rich and being a creep? or being white conservative and having a secret interest in gay/furry research? none of these claims have proof
I agree with Conan, none of these claims have proof and are purely on a prejudice bias. To assume all gay people take loveual interest in children or animals is wrong and discounts personality and morals from an individual based solely on their loveual preference between the two genders we know as male and female. For the most part, homoloveuals and heteroloveuals both agree that there are only two genders, they just prefer either the same love or the opposite love. It's the people who are loveually confused with the real problems.

I will, however, attempt to put the general understanding into context: Not all thieves or drugees are part of a 'violent gang', but chances are if you are involved in one or more of those activities, there is a very likely chance you will end up in such a 'gang' probably doing even more extreme things, or participating in some sort of 'gang related' activity. At some point, there becomes a traceable pattern of behavior that can provide conclusive evidence to what led a person down the wrong path or at the very least provoked them to do something they normally wouldn't.

The most common symptom of loveual confusion is depression which can lead to drug use and other mentally unstable thoughts or actions. You can say I'm wrong, but it seems to be of significance in this scenario. It doesn't matter if this person was homoloveual or heteroloveual or whatever - what matters is that based on the evidence we can clearly see the mental state of this person has been deteriorating or been on edge for some time, and it has effected the process of their decent decision making in real life choices.

This part is slightly unrelated but it still goes back to overall feelings, and as a person that suffered through loveual abuse as a child, major depression and all kinds of forgeted up stuff for years of my life I can confidently say: It's not easy to find a glimpse of happiness in this forgeted up world, but it does exist. I've heard many people say "Set your expectations low so you are never disappointed" and yes that works, if you want to see life through a negative retrospect. However, another more positive way of looking at it is "Be thankful for what you have, while you have it!" Do what you can to make your life a more enjoyable experience not just for yourself but for others as well!

For the most part, homoloveuals and heteroloveuals both agree that there are only two genders, they just prefer either the same love or the opposite love. It's the people who are loveually confused with the real problems.
how did gender even get into this

how did gender even get into this
I totally understand why it may seem off topic to bring up that particular subject, but that wasn't the main point I was trying to make so let me reiterate if I may

At some point, there becomes a traceable pattern of behavior that can provide conclusive evidence to what led a person down the wrong path or at the very least provoked them to do something they normally wouldn't.

The most common symptom of loveual confusion is depression which can lead to drug use and other mentally unstable thoughts or actions. You can say I'm wrong, but it seems to be of significance in this scenario
if someone is confused about the most common basic trait that you can define someone as, what other sort of "should be obvious" life decisions do they struggle with? It really begs the question if such a person is mentally capable of any proper decision making at all.

That being said, I certainly don't know of vals personal loveuality or how they identify themselves, but considering the evidence that has been posted and the bread trail crumbs that lead up to what happened - it's not hard to connect the dots

what the forget is going on here

people getting upset over the clear correlation between LGBT, furfriendry, child enthusiasm and general love weirdo degeneracy

people getting upset over the clear correlation between LGBT, furfriendry, child enthusiasm and general love weirdo degeneracy
what correlation?

pretty much this

what correlation?
dont make me slap u

don't trust a anti-vax mf talkin about "evidence"

gothboy is the resident LGBT+ loveual predator/furry here. he knows what he's talking about

You guys literally post paragraphs psyco brown townyzing why being LGBT has a "correlation" to being a child enthusiast without any evidence. You rely on "its clear bro its obvious bro" and then your proof is annecdotes

literally no one takes you guys seriously, just leave this thread alone if you cant have a mature conversation about child enthusiasm without making "correlation" claims between things you know so little about.

the two things you can take away from this thread is the disturbing amount of creatures in brickadia's dev team and that still being somehow less important than spewing some wacko x files bullstuff about how i SWEAR i saw that gay ufo abduct a kid

I didnt even say all gays are creeps, you just put words in my mouth because you're a giant, leaking loving pusillanimous individual lol it's so exhausting
Why are you so mad? Thought you were based and redpilled up until this point, what a bummer...