[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63740 times)

Computermix has already been a proven threat to the community by creating the exploit that stole a stuff-load of people's keys,
(which he then gave to john kost aka  cone aka eon aka celau aka the op of this thread and writer of the document)
then 'playfully' threatening to do it again because he got buttmad at someone hurting his feelings
based rally

I'm running as founder of the KostTree abduction prevention program. Care to join?

If val takes the room temperature challenge do I get double battle royale points

not gonna front kost is a pretty loving rad last name

really unfortunate to hear you've had to go through all of that, and especially the fact you had to dump all of that stuff here. dirty laundry indeed, you were not exaggerating.

im the strongest guy on blockland

id like to chime in here and say this is absolutely a wild thing to say.

Being gay/bi/trans has absolutely nothing to do with being mentally ill or a child enthusiast

If this was true the vast majority of love weirdos on the internet wouldn't be LGBT

There's a clear link between friendry and degeneracy and it shouldn't go unnoticed for the sake of maintaining the peace

If this was true the vast majority of love weirdos on the internet wouldn't be LGBT

There's a clear link between friendry and degeneracy and it shouldn't go unnoticed for the sake of maintaining the peace
people like you really puzzle me, you filter everything through annecdotes and extrapolate an entire worldview around it. Like holy stuff, imagine seeing like 3 discords where people are being child enthusiasts but most of them happen to have x characteristic and going "wow i bet the entire population of x is JUST THE EXACT SAME AS THIS, there is such a clear link with these 11 people online that have x to everyone in the world like them"

like, the online realm has just permanently brain damaged you to the point where you think that. Log off dude.

on top of that: you literally just made this thread like 70% less credible for the outside observer. Good job on possibly getting kids molested in the future I guess? But i mean, it was all worth it in your mind to own the homos.

just like the clear link between being rich and being a creep? or being white conservative and having a secret interest in gay/furry research? none of these claims have proof and are only what certain people want to believe, in order to vilify the other side, and so they latch on to every individual case as proof that this is a thing when very likely there is no statistical correlation, let alone causation.

deus said some dumb ass stuff again i see lmfao

people like you really puzzle me, you filter everything through annecdotes and extrapolate an entire worldview around it. Like holy stuff, imagine seeing like 3 discords where people are being child enthusiasts but most of them happen to have x characteristic and going "wow i bet the entire population of x is JUST THE EXACT SAME AS THIS, there is such a clear link with these 11 people online that have x to everyone in the world like them"

like, the online realm has just permanently brain damaged you to the point where you think that. Log off dude.

on top of that: you literally just made this thread like 70% less credible for the outside observer. Good job on possibly getting kids molested in the future I guess? But i mean, it was all worth it in your mind to own the homos.

You guys get so defensive when I criticize gay furry creeps it's weird

I didnt even say all gays are creeps, you just put words in my mouth because you're a giant, leaking loving pusillanimous individual lol it's so exhausting

Furthermore, no one is buying this YoU MaDE thiS tHrEAd lEss CReDiBle bullstuff. Shut the forget up. No one cares. If some random pops into this thread, sees me talking about gay furry creeps and how there's a weird correlation between the three groups, and decides that some gay furry creep during gay furry creep stuff is irrelevant because I pointed it out, that's not my problem. The forget are you even talking about?

just like the clear link between being rich and being a creep? or being white conservative and having a secret interest in gay/furry research? none of these claims have proof and are only what certain people want to believe, in order to vilify the other side, and so they latch on to every individual case as proof that this is a thing when very likely there is no statistical correlation, let alone causation.

Yes? Thank you for proving my point lol there's always been a correlation between rich people and creeps, as well as outspoken conservatives being closet weirdos. Like I don't understand why you'd even bring up any of this thinking it helps YOUR argument.

Y'all are dumb

holy stuff guys move the s at the end of deus in front of the ex, worst mistake of my life