[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63749 times)

i specifically remember that port posted loli pics in hot anime girls thread but it looks like they've gone and edited the post from 7 years ago?? what is so incriminating that you have to edit it 7 years later? (hint: it is flat-chested anime cameltoe)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181146.msg7132144#msg7132144

i don't feel like scrubbing through the entire 360-page thread and im a bit salty now that i didnt put it on wayback machine
all that's left is this crop of face because i didnt want to show the whole thing because it's Gross

to be fair half of the people in that thread were underage including myself. and I'm pretty sure port is younger than me by at least a year or two

i specifically remember that port posted loli pics in hot anime girls thread but it looks like they've gone and edited the post from 7 years ago?? what is so incriminating that you have to edit it 7 years later? (hint: it is flat-chested anime cameltoe)

i don't feel like scrubbing through the entire 360-page thread and im a bit salty now that i didnt put it on wayback machine
all that's left is this crop of face because i didnt want to show the whole thing because it's Gross

legit CP on the forums and nothing was done about it wtf

they were.... much different times... you wouldn't know.

to be fair half of the people in that thread were underage including myself. and I'm pretty sure port is younger than me by at least a year or two
still weird as hell to be into characters that are visibly underage
even when i was 12 i knew that stuff was wrong and i consumed only wholesome content of grown-ass men

they were.... much different times... you wouldn't know.
We've all posted things when we were younger that we ended up regretting later in life, but it's not something to try and justify just because of how the forums are/were run

I'd like to post the full context of why Val/Computermix is making these baseless allegations against me. Just so everybody's clear, the blacked out name in those chat messages accusing me is indeed Val/Computermix.

Even before we broke up, he was turning to drug use. He mentioned this to me multiple times, and every time I told him firmly that he needed to stop because it could lead him down a rabbit hole to permanent damage. He refused, and continued using, and that was one of the main reasons I broke up with him.

Here's a chart with a timeline of his drug abuse (Click to view full size):

The breakup happened sometime in 2018, I don't remember the exact date because again, everything was on steam. My best guess is around may, not that it matters.

After the breakup, he was inconsolable. I tried my best to comfort him but he repeatedly threatened me with Self Delete if I didn't continue talking with him and comforting him. This was a problem because not only because it's extremely manipulative, but often times he would make very accusatory and manipulative statements like "You never cared about me" "You never loved me" "You cheated on me I know it" "You didn't talk to me all day yesterday, you must loving HATE me" etc etc... (Note: not actual quotes, just rough examples of the kinds of messages I would get)

This took a huge toll on me. Not only did I feel the need to continue talking to him to stop him from committing Self Delete when he wasn't on drugs, when he was actually on drugs he would often have paranoid delusions, and in order to not escalate things I had to "play in" to it. The delusions were never super serious, an example might be "The hotel room worker stole my clothes cause I can't find them." (The specifics don't matter) Regardless, I was put in a situation where I had to lie to both myself and him, in order to protect him from himself. I didn't always say the most logical things either because I was under enormous mental stress from the whole situation.

Eventually, he got into rehab a couple of times (I believe first in September 2018, second in December 2018, though again the specifics don't matter), and I stopped talking to him after his second trip to rehab because I knew he would be okay. I made it clear that what he had put me through was traumatic and that for my own mental health I needed to stop talking to him for the foreseeable future.

In March 2019, I finally felt ready to reach out to him, to set boundaries for the future. Under no way was I obligated to speak to him at all, ever again. Not after the abuse I received. And I knew that if things went poorly I would never speak to him again. They went poorly. At some point the gaslighting and emotional manipulation for attention came up, and he got defensive. Regardless of whether or not he was on drugs, he did do those things, and to completely shirk responsibility disgusted me, so I blocked him. And we haven't spoken since.

He didn't like that, and got extremely mad at everyone around him because he couldn't talk to me. Here's a relevant text from Val's parents sent Sept. 2019 about the fallout of this:

And more texts that Val's parents sent me:

To make it clear: It does not matter what amount of this behaviour came from the drugs and what amount came from his "true self." What I know is what I experienced. I experienced emotional manipulation, gaslighting, repeated Self Delete threats, emotional abuse. He even threatened his own parents with Self Delete to try to talk to me. He both currently is and was that desperate.

I'm not saying I handled everything perfectly. Nobody could under that kind of stress. What I am saying is:
1. I'm under no obligation to speak to him after what happened to me, and in addition I will never, ever speak to him again.
2. Even in the scenario that he's clean now, he is extremely desperate to talk to me, and that's the only reason why he's making these accusations. He doesn't have any actual evidence, but he wants to manufacture a scenario where I "have" to talk to him to make the allegations "disappear."

Fact #1 should be obvious, #2 I know because of these messages:

This last picture I got in a BLF PM today. Make no mistake - this is blackmail. He's literally trying to blackmail me to make me talk to him. Just so everybody's clear, there's no way he would just "drop" the accusation by talking to him if there was any evidence whatsoever to back up his claims. It is completely made up.

Val can claim all he wants that what's documented here is all behind him, but the blackmail speaks volumes about how desperate he is. If Val, right now, is not above literal blackmail, then he's certainly not above taking things out of context, he is not above manufacturing evidence and lying through his teeth, he is not above editing real conversations to make them look worse. I did not groom anyone. End of story.

Weird choice of posts to scrub after the Aeronara incident, especially considering their relationship with Evar among other things.

child enthusiasm and attraction to children/children-like drawings doesn't just not develop when you're a minor.

Also clone guy needs to be put on a watchlist

to be fair I didn't even click on that link yet cuz I'm at work so I have no clue how bad it is

I don't believe anyone should commit Self Delete, but Val's behavior really makes me regret how serious i was about helping him back when he was posting about killing himself or overdosing on meds or whatever

Ipquarx I know I've kept pretty close with you outside of the forum, just wanna say you've been one of the most genuine people I've met in this community. I'm sorry you ever had to go through such turmoil. I'll always be here if you need it.

Computermix has already been a proven threat to the community by creating the exploit that stole a stuff-load of people's keys, then 'playfully' threatening to do it again because he got buttmad at someone hurting his feelings, I don't know why he would expect ANYONE to take his side on this. He's already proven himself to be deceitful and malicious, especially in light of all this proof from Ipquarx. As far as I've seen Ipquarx has been a fine member of the forums, so I have no reason not to trust him and every reason to distrust Computermix.