adulting is loving hard

Author Topic: adulting is loving hard  (Read 4116 times)

I found the trick is to 180 stop blaming yourself for everything and start blaming everyone else, you'll soon find more people and things to hate and be angry about and begin thinking more and more highly of yourself, eventually leading to you being bitter and angry most of the time and eventually realizing that you're a horrible person all over again.

Actually don't do that.

Be like every other average teenager and take a stuffload of medication your doctor prescibed you so you behave and/or dont feel like a sad piece of stuff
I hope my loving brain will melt from all the medication by the time im 30 :)

or stop taking it and try embracing the pain.

I'm not saying it works but I'm still here *shrug*

listen to music 24/7
its what i did
mid 2000s emo stuff preferred

Be like every other average teenager and take a stuffload of medication your doctor prescibed you so you behave and/or dont feel like a sad piece of stuff
I hope my loving brain will melt from all the medication by the time im 30 :)

I mean this is great advice if you want to neuter your iq.

Funny thing about neutering, it's been shown time after time to increase the size, strength and growth-rate of nearly any life form.

Joke's aside, ...he's right.

I keep screaming but god doesnt hear me

I keep screaming but god doesnt hear me
maybe at least make an attempt follow his word and he would listen to your cries for help

let me ask you, do you think our father is pleased when he see's what you have done to yourself? I'm no angel by any means, we have all made mistakes in our past - but we are supposed to learn from them, not indulge in them. You have diverted so far from the path of righteousness that it's probably hard for you to see any other way to go at this point. Our father is the light in the dark, he is the only way. Pray to him for forgiveness, admit what you have been doing to yourself is wrong and try to change for the better!! I truly wish you the best luck in life, for we are all misled souls just in need of a little guidance.