Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.

Author Topic: Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.  (Read 10981 times)

seems like 90% of people dont know how to define fascism on this website
It shares similarities and I do think it is a stepping stone but I think calling it fascism at this point in time is a stretch

That said it should be stopped because if it gets to the point where it can officially be called fascism then we won't have the luxury of calling it out
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:26:35 PM by MoltenKitten »

It shares similarities and I do think it is a stepping stone but I think calling it fascism at this point in time is a stretch

That said it should be stopped because if it gets to the point where it can officially be called fascism then we won't have the luxury of calling it out
sure, if he would of said "upper middle class brainwashed boomers tried to overthrow a democratic election through fascistic use of force" I would agree with him

but saying it the way he said makes 0 sense in a painfully obvious manner and just plays into the opposing rhetoric

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/ErjgNGFW8AA_lKP.mp4

heres a video of the geolocation of parler posts from jan 6th

as you can see, there's tons of dumbasses that where posting in real time

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/ErjgNGFW8AA_lKP.mp4

heres a video of the geolocation of parler posts from jan 6th

as you can see, there's tons of dumbasses that where posting in real time
pft, incredible

handicapation runs deep here.

Storming the parliament in order to overturn a democratic election to keep an authoritarian president in office is facism. Or what would you like me to call it? Wikipedia page on facism describes the goal of these people pretty well.

give me 1 good reason as to why killing politicians is a bad thing

Are you an anarchist? Politicians are elected people who should represent people. I know you might think that all of them are corrupt, but in principle, you don't get to kill people who represent other people in parliament. Also, killing politicians includes every person who partakes in politics and has been elected at least once. This includes all republicans, all democrats and Annoying Orange.

Storming the parliament in order to overturn a democratic election to keep an authoritarian president in office is facism. Or what would you like me to call it? Wikipedia page on facism describes the goal of these people pretty well.
thats not what you said lmfao

you missed the "overthrowing a democratic election" part, which is waaaay more fascist than the "storming congress" part

Right right.. I needed to be more specific

you seem to still be under the assumption that you (ESL European) have any say in American politics or what politicians should and shouldn’t do

Wikipedia is not a valid source anyone can go in and edit

Being an european doesn't make my views wrong. Also, your asshat president has an unfortunately large effect on politics in europe.

you seem to still be under the assumption that you (ESL European) have any say in American politics or what politicians should and shouldn’t do
i would have agreed to this years ago but the US is way too globally influential

also i dont blame anybody from anywhere clowning the current state of our government it’s just way too much fun

Being an european doesn't make my views wrong. Also, your asshat president has an unfortunately large effect on politics in europe.
unfortunately you are gay and annoying so go ahead and log out and choke on a strudel eurofriend