Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.

Author Topic: Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.  (Read 10965 times)

what if men had to breastfeed babies with their roosters
wait what bro

No, I'm not trolling, I simply responded with the appropriate degeneracy for you to understand after that response.

No, I'm not trolling, I simply responded with the appropriate degeneracy for you to understand after that response.
Balalalalalalala do U understand

aaaaand now hes talking about degeneracy
Spoken like a true fascist

Just to clarify. Do you think that the people who stormed the capitol are not facists?

Just to clarify. Do you think that the people who stormed the capitol are not facists?
spell fascists correctly and then i will consider it

Fascists usually are tribal. You think they would not want a dictatorship under Annoying Orange?

you are taking things a little too seriously my man

facist tribal shmacist

Man, I just wanted to call the capitol rioters fascists

I used Parler for a while. About 5-6 months on and off.

In my opinion, Parler is not suited for anyone who considers themselves a fan of Blockland. It's content is almost entirely political, and homogeneous at that. There isn't much to look at when it comes to memes, video game media, movie media, or anything like that. ANd even when there are, it's still politically charged; something along the lines of "Boycott X because it is Y or supports Z".

I'm not trying to discourage people from using it, I just don't think anyone here would have a fun time getting invested in it, unless they're invested in politics... That is, unless a bunch of Blocklanders trail-blazed a new sub-culture on Parler and started posted original, funny, new esoteric memes. Now that would get me back in!