what pizza toppings are the best

Author Topic: what pizza toppings are the best  (Read 3927 times)

bacon + spinach + mushroom + fresh garlic and maybe gorgonzola cheese

big yum

I like when pepperoni pizza is cooked long enough that the pepperoni crisps up into a bowl shape. It's not super common tho.

pepperoni spinach black olives

i tried with eggs
what the forget

grilled chicken thin crust

Pepperoni

Pineapple + Ham (otherwise known as "Hawaiian Pizza")

Sausage

Yea I'm that basic.

Bacon pepresearchi and mushroom on a standard.
or
CHEESESTEAK PIZZA bois

Look. Here's the formula. Ok.

biggest pizza you can get. light Red Sauce. extra cheese, double if you can. pepperoni, preferably the tasty little tiny stuffs that curl up when they're cooked. dust some parmesan on the crust. down the hatch.

^ really can't go wrong with that.

biggest pizza you can get. light Red Sauce. extra cheese, double if you can. pepperoni, preferably the tasty little tiny stuffs that curl up when they're cooked. dust some parmesan on the crust. down the hatch.
this except also dust on those pepper flakes too

No 2x sauce, 2x cheese, 5x red chile, 10x jalapenos stuffde crust and chicago style

both of you are missing the artichokes

I'm not sure if you guys have that combination of toppings but here in Brazil, a few pizzarias does cheese, ham and mushrooms, it's simple but it's my absolute favorite, my second one is the classic pepperoni.

bruh even brazil has better taste in pizza than everyone in here saying pineapples

had one with pepperoni, italian sausage, bacon crumble, peppers, and mushrooms

bruh even brazil has better taste in pizza than everyone in here saying pineapples
you think dry ass taco bell tacos are superior please exit the premises