Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606602 times)

was it a permanent ban or just a few minutes?
if it was permanent that's too harsh but if it was just a little while i don't think that's too unreasonable, although you should've been given a warning instead of being instantly banned
It was for 10 minutes. Still really dumb.

It was for 10 minutes. Still really dumb.
I will talk to him when I get on tomorrow.

LoserHero banned me, all I said was "hi" and bam.

"reason:go play Roblox"

Still banned, not getting unbanned anytime soon.
o.o that guy must hate ROBLOX.

STUPID KICKS BANS AND MUTES 1:
BIG BROTHER:
I was on his Business RP so when i was like "123  for Harlem Shake" and everyone said 123 and then i did the Harlem Shake and got banned. Reason: Y U DO HARLUM SHUKE! IZ KICK UR ASS!!! U forgetIN SUCK! !!!!!1111!!!!
Ash Ketchum: Me and Blockaloni went to Ash Ketchum's "Darkness Approach's" when Blockaloni spawned and i too. HE saw that Ash was using HIS build! Blockaloni was steamed and pissed and then we all got banned. Reason: GO forget YOURSELF I MADE DIS! btw i forgot his ID. but if you see him...PERMA BAN HIM!!!
911: I built a house and added lots of furniture n stuff. When i was inside i heard a wand. when i looked..EVERYTHING WAS WANDED ACCEPT THE DOOR! AND THE AREA WHERE I WAS! i was like: "WHAT THE forget YOU BITCH!" then i was muted for 12 minutes. when i finally got unmuted, i asked him why and was banned Permanetly for this: "BECUZ YOUR SO BETTEH DEN ME U SUCK"

BIG BROTHER:
I was on his Business RP so when i was like "123  for Harlem Shake" and everyone said 123 and then i did the Harlem Shake and got banned. Reason: Y U DO HARLUM SHUKE! IZ KICK UR ASS!!! U forgetIN SUCK! !!!!!1111!!!!
Ash Ketchum: Me and Blockaloni went to Ash Ketchum's "Darkness Approach's" when Blockaloni spawned and i too. HE saw that Ash was using HIS build! Blockaloni was steamed and pissed and then we all got banned. Reason: GO forget YOURSELF I MADE DIS! btw i forgot his ID. but if you see him...PERMA BAN HIM!!!
911: I built a house and added lots of furniture n stuff. When i was inside i heard a wand. when i looked..EVERYTHING WAS WANDED ACCEPT THE DOOR! AND THE AREA WHERE I WAS! i was like: "WHAT THE forget YOU BITCH!" then i was muted for 12 minutes. when i finally got unmuted, i asked him why and was banned Permanetly for this: "BECUZ YOUR SO BETTEH DEN ME U SUCK"

I'm sorry, but it sounds like you really deserved it.

BIG BROTHER:

i wish i could post a picture of my facial expression right now

BIG BROTHER:
Literally none of this happened

BIG BROTHER:
can someone kick this handicap off the forums.

wow modface that's so metal handicapped