Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598449 times)

But I didn't know that a Fire nation had something to do with a Gerble and cat pet food and Airbending was fart's...and this ban reason make's no sense...

NINJAEDIT: Forgot to add a pic:

I almost never ban anyone on my server, I find that using the /jail script is a much better alternative.

PROLOUGE: I was on Scarecrows server and i was testing my Horror Character (Sigo) and BAN.
Meows: I told Scarecrow to get a loving life and BAN: "Get a loving life you little stuffass"
WTF are theese people made of? stuff?

Got banned just like 2 seconds. i joined and BAN from Kreon it said: drugs. THE forget?

PROLOUGE: I was on Scarecrows server and i was testing my Horror Character (Sigo) and BAN.
Meows: I told Scarecrow to get a loving life and BAN: "Get a loving life you little stuffass"

You kinda deserved it if you told him to get a life.

Got banned just like 2 seconds. i joined and BAN from Kreon it said: drugs. THE forget?
nice proof

LOL WHAT?!

Im pretty sure thats because he saw the drama about you o.O

I got banned today by a player named Mario or something. It was a snipers vs. Blockheads TDM. So I joined and he teleported to the snipers' spawn and killed/camped us all. I called him out on it, and he basically said "It is my server, rules don't apply to me!" I got banned for the reason "Way to be a good sport, richard." Im still confused if he was paraphrasing me or just really confused when he banned me. I will get proof if you all want it xD. I will get it tomorrow

A long time ago I was on a Ninja Challenge server hosted by "block dude".

Once I joined, the host was like "you had a cuss word in your server name" and kicked me. I did have a cuss word in my server name but what the hell? I joined the server again and he said "im giving you a chance to leave" then he kicked me. I joined the server again and was permanently banned by block dude himself for the reason: Cussing.

Wtf?
3 year old idiots play blockland, mate...

3 year old idiots play blockland, mate...
That was all the way in 2008

That was all the way in 2008
block dude is 7/8 years old now

I told Scarecrow to get a loving life and BAN
i think you deserve that ban for saying to him get a life

i got ban from a server for mentioning hong kong phooey

i got ban from a server for mentioning hong kong phooey
but yet again, that was like 2 or 3 years ago