Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594392 times)

-snip-
I loving hate stereotypes, yes i eat crumpets and drink tea, i don't eat crumpets all the time though...

So my good old friend gets banned from what I assume was a city rp, as he said he complained about getting freekilled and then got banned permanently for that, so I join and see whats up, turns out it's a family RP hosted by the same guy who hosted those crappy asylum RPs (:3:3:3:3), but then pixelcrunch tells me it's the purge and to hide, I spawn and instantly get gunned down, now I went on a little rant about how no police officer goes through the trouble of buying a fully automatic rifle, buying a load of ammo for it just to kill a random person, then the host replies with "its the purge" (he says this a lot), long story short pixelcrunch leaves, I go to the neotek offices to hide, two people join and complain about rdm, I tell them to hide in neotek with me because it's the purge, I end up calling the host a friend because he complains we're not fighting back even though he kept on killing us, then I called him brain dead because he literally does not know how anything in life works, then he ends up banning me for this exact reason: Yes, I admit calling him a friend and brain dead was a bit uncalled for, but with the stress going on in my life I can't help some of the stuff I say.

So my good old friend gets banned from what I assume was a city rp, as he said he complained about getting freekilled and then got banned permanently for that, so I join and see whats up, turns out it's a family RP hosted by the same guy who hosted those crappy asylum RPs (:3:3:3:3), but then pixelcrunch tells me it's the purge and to hide, I spawn and instantly get gunned down, now I went on a little rant about how no police officer goes through the trouble of buying a fully automatic rifle, buying a load of ammo for it just to kill a random person, then the host replies with "its the purge" (he says this a lot), long story short pixelcrunch leaves, I go to the neotek offices to hide, two people join and complain about rdm, I tell them to hide in neotek with me because it's the purge, I end up calling the host a friend because he complains we're not fighting back even though he kept on killing us, then I called him brain dead because he literally does not know how anything in life works, then he ends up banning me for this exact reason: Yes, I admit calling him a friend and brain dead was a bit uncalled for, but with the stress going on in my life I can't help some of the stuff I say.
Wait a minute, is this linked to this?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299311.0

Yes, it is, also please snip that next time

Danna banned me because I called him a richard after he rdmed me twice, he kicked me, I joined back and said "Looks like someone got their knickers in a twist", then Danna bans me with a stereotype
-snip-
I was on mystery lady's """-tribal rp-"""
Basically fort wars where the Admins can do whatever they feel like doing, including destroying bases for no reason and rdming
So I built my fort and Mystery kindly started RDMing me over and over and over and over and over AND spawned deadly Worms in and out of my base. Barely gave me a chance to spawn before one of the admins took me to her base, handcuffed, about to kill me. ( Not to mention all the licking and sniffing >~< ) And I had no way to get out or avoid it. If I tried to fight back they'd orb over to me and kill me with a Fat Man nuke launcher.
Even if I did manage to get a gun in time and shoot at them, they are completely invulnerable.

100% Quality server

OT:
Sorry for double post pls don't hurt me

Oops way too small to read! sorry for triple post please don't physically injure me

I literally joined 8Bitscube server. The server was a city build didn't have any addons, so I told him you should download some. This is what he said:

wait was it "8bitcube" or "8bitScube"?

So there's this kid name Fizzbees or Fizzbrees and he found out that he "has an older version of blockland" so then I asked him how. And this happened

Not exactly sure what I did, considering I was never intentionally being tribal nor did I disrespect staff.

???

This was on Cat123's

whenever zamex_element was modded i can tell the server is about to go to stuff immediately

whenever zamex_element was modded i can tell the server is about to go to stuff immediately
are you stuffting me that assface was modded?
lmao i feel bad for anyone who's on the server with him