Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 599680 times)

I didnt bash tez, I told a story as it happened and I tried not to be biased.

ViperXKookies' Fazbear Origins (RP)
I accuse Viper of stealing the map because I've see a lot of FNAF builds that look extremely similar to 'his'.
I'll admit that I was very soon with assuming that the map wasn't his, but then this happens.

Right after Chica's pleading I get permanently banned by Viper for assuming such foolishness.
This therefore proves that the map is definitely his.

Perma ban from Daniel.S server because i created a horrible build a vagina and then took a limo stretch and kept ramming into it.

Only reason I'm posting this here is because he banned me after I left like it was a huge deal, so when I got on the next day to just see if my friends were in there (I do tend to join and leave a lot of server just to see if my friends are in there) I get this.

Haha I would have found it funny now and joined you with another limo.

And what the forget does "Nice build you get there" mean?

Perma ban from Daniel.S server because i created a horrible build a vagina and then took a limo stretch and kept ramming into it.
If you did that on my server I would ban you too.

If you did that on my server I would ban you too.
i cliked the quote and got linked to a page with tons of memes on it how could you do this to me

i cliked the quote and got linked to a page with tons of memes on it how could you do this to me
memes are king

Im pretty sure ViperXkookies is ViperXlink who has been dramad in the past for the same stuffty behavior seen here.

Its adviseable to avoid their server like the plague.

So, i joined the weird videogame roleplay server, cause some of their builds are pretty cool, So i said in chat: hello, i come here for the builds, no roleplaying for me, Then TheWoodenDoor banned me for 1440 minutes with this stupid reason...

okay seriously wth, i wanted to admire their builds, but i guess i can't compliment their awesome stuff? so i kinda insulted them in glasschat, then exited the chatroom, so they couldn't be stupid toward me again. yeah, thewoodendoor is kiiinda dumb.

cry more :)

you're so predictable, having to run to the forums and make a post all about it.

well er, he is allowed to cry about it since the thread is specifically based on stupid bans kicks and mutes

well er, he is allowed to cry about it since the thread is specifically based on stupid bans kicks and mutes

March 29, 2008

i thought you couldn't be more dense until now

imagine if ephialtes said that today, hed be in a world of stuff.

so i kinda insulted them in glasschat, then exited the chatroom, so they couldn't be stupid toward me again. yeah, thewoodendoor is kiiinda dumb.
You just admitted to bring an starfish and expected to not get banned. Amazing.

Also why are people quoting others from many years ago?