Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600995 times)

cry more :)

you're so predictable, having to run to the forums and make a post all about it.
I guess by saying that it makes the ban less stupid?

that was 2008

Why did you have to quote something 9 years ago

why do people like you feel that it's cool to reply to a post that was is almost decade old.

once i got banned for a day (i guess so) for
I hate you

My reaction
 :cookieMonster:

grade a stuffposting

once i got banned for a day (i guess so) for
I hate you

My reaction
 :cookieMonster:
what is this Chinese bootleg rose

Here's a ban i got in June. Thank god i have the ban message saved on my Steam photo library.

Anyway, lets start the story.

One day, i just got home from school and felt like going on Blockland. I found a Freebuild server, But when i joined it was just 2 or 3 ( I can remember one of them was called Flowey*) people in a Deathmatch minigame on a barely built server. So i just thought "anything goes i guess" I joined, we enjoyed throwing spears at each other, shooting each other etc.

After a while, Someone else joined, had a talk with Flowey. Then for some reason, Flowey gave the person that recently joined i believe a permanent ban. Nobody decided to ask why he did. I just tried to play it cool and said :P

Then, i walked into a small building. Then after i go out of the building. The game stops for a second, then i get this on my screen.
(I've just previewed the post, but the image won't upload for some reason, so i'll post it on Imgur)
http://imgur.com/a/LNZDj

http://imgur.com/a/LNZDj

Shoot, i didn't know that Steam images appear when you post, it didn't when i previewed.

-snip-
judging by the name and ban message I would guess that they were just a cringey undertale fan who randomly tried to roleplay... I guess?

I didn't really see any Roleplay.

Once on a Zombie Apocalypse DM server, i nearly got banned for RDM in the middle of a DM.

the ban message is a thing from undertale i think

the ban message is a thing from undertale i think
Yep, undertale fans LOVE sans. the skeleton guy that said the "get dunked on" thing

Armageddon once banned me but i forgot why

Joined TITO's server, made a little comment about me beating the game VVVVVV, then I immediately get this.
To be honest, I knew beforehand that TITO has been drama'd for this same bullcrap, but really man, I was still loading into the game and I didn't do anything wrong. Something's seriously wrong with this guy.