Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600915 times)

You just admitted to being an starfish and expected to not get banned. Amazing.

Also why are people quoting others from many years ago?
Fixed, gotta love phone autocorrect

well er, he is allowed to cry about it since the thread is specifically based on stupid bans kicks and mutes
you are an idiot

nice ban, totally reasonable

Back in 2011 i was in one of tangos city rps and i was working on a dealership for cars i think and i made a bit of spam when i was making Something and wasnt paying attention for a second. Then he came up and kept on killing me then banned me for: constant spam after demands to stop

not even a stupid ban, just a funny one.

Yeah glassbot betrayed me to, I told someone that I identified as a mondayfriend and got banned for 5 minutes.

It was worth it though.

I got banned from Alxetoras Metro RP for no reason, I had just joined and was finding a name to set for my RP name, i went into a corner of a tunnel and started finding a name, but then for some reason Streamshark called out "rdm", a guy came outside of this caged off area of the map wearing guard attire (presumably Alxetora) and before I could react I was banned for 2160 minutes

Tried joining Crungy Bungie Cord's Renderman Survival.
Never even been there before, and shortly after connecting I am dropped for this reason:

My guess is he must have accidentally banned me when he meant to ban someone else.
Still absolutely handicapped though.

this man is a bl id ist

rip thread

It isn't dead if it isn't posted on 24/7. It just means imbeciles have smartened up. Temporarily.

Blackmeadow's Zombie RP

Permabanned with no reason, came back on an alt and questioned Meme and he banned me again with the reason "because you're a loving friend"

The server was a pile of stuff anyways so no big deal. Look out for that MemeSleem guy though. He's annoying as stuff whenever I see him in a server and loves to abuse admin at Blackmeadow's.