Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594495 times)

not even a stupid ban, just a funny one.

ask glassbot if he has pneumonoultramicroscopicsilic ovolcanoconiosis and he will mute you and ask if that is even a word

Glassbot is unfair, glassbot is in there!

I was on generalguneric's MAS vs Bugs and there was this over incompetent and childish admin named Graffiti Cat. We got into an argument about how overpowered the MAS were, and he just spammed "ur mad cuz ur bad" Eventually I killed him and said the same thing, and got this lovely message:

Some chat stuff if you want to see what I mean: http://imgur.com/a/MHQ2E

I joined a server with 2 people, (Host and his friend).
They came up and started hammering me.

I wouldn't ban you but they just wanted to play a bit. If I were you I'd hammer them back.

Sever:Animases' Freebuild
Context: Eazy decides to teleport me onto a kill event and teleport me under the map for no reason (While yes I was using the rocket launcher it wasn't at any build note worthy and didn't really cause anything negative)

The way eazy talks gave me a chuckle

I got kicked from Mr. LoL's lego block party for saying: "Lego Block party? more like lego block FARTY! xd"
I honestly don't blame him

I got kicked from Mr. LoL's lego block party for saying: "Lego Block party? more like lego block FARTY! xd"
I honestly don't blame him

Doesn't sound like a stupid ban to me.

once i got banned for a day (i guess so) for
I hate you

My reaction
 :cookieMonster:

i have a bad feeling about this

once i got banned for a day (i guess so) for
I hate you

My reaction
 :cookieMonster:
who did this? identification and context are very important to the quality of this thread :)