Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594335 times)

It isn't dead if it isn't posted on 24/7. It just means imbeciles have smartened up. Temporarily.
also no i means the game is so dead that there's no one to complain about anymore

also no i means the game is so dead that there's no one to complain about anymore

No one left to complain, game is dead.

Complained about someone not 5 minutes from last post in thread, and is playing the game.

No one left to complain, game is dead.

Complained about someone not 5 minutes from last post in thread, and is playing the game.
Stay upset, child.

this isn't really a ban but more of a stuffty server
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""minecraft"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
because it really isn't minecraft
this is the build

random brick colors was on as well and the host didn't know how to speak

nix why are you posting that here? it literally has -nothing- to do with this thread

are you sure it's someone else's server

There's another welcome message right after ya know

that was from my own server and then i joined the "minecraft"

are you sure it's someone else's server
he probably hosted his own, then shut it down and joined the one he's referring to

nix why are you posting that here? it literally has -nothing- to do with this thread

Nix you didn't get banned so why does it matter?

If it's an amateurish server that isn't harming you or offending you, there's nothing noteworthy.

one time, i got banned for a day for spawning a vehicle in the server once and i forgot it was even in the rules. i didn't even get a warning or anything. talk about strict administration.

one time, i got banned for a day for spawning a vehicle in the server once and i forgot it was even in the rules. i didn't even get a warning or anything. talk about strict administration.
i mean it was in the rules but yea that does sound crazy banning someone for a day