How the forget do I cook rice

Author Topic: How the forget do I cook rice  (Read 8902 times)

OP is talking about eating only rice. rice as a meal. just eating some rice as an entire meal. deranged
what do you have against rice

what do you have against rice
I love rice bitch but you can't just eat rice alone. that's not a meal. that's just rice

Millions of starving poor Asian kids do it all the time

I love rice bitch but you can't just eat rice alone. that's not a meal. that's just rice

do you live under a rock

Butter? Salt? Duh

Why does it matter?

really really well prepared jasmine rice is a meal unto itself. the grain texture is just sublime.

Millions of starving poor Asian kids do it all the time
are you a starving poor asian kid
do you live under a rock
what does this even mean
Butter? Salt? Duh
I'm obviously not talking about seasonings. you need like, meat, or vegetables, or something, even if it's in the rice
Why does it matter?
because op is a sucka

good rice can be eaten by itself but id just rather make arroz con leche in that case

whadda bout basmati rice

good rice can be eaten by itself but id just rather make arroz con leche in that case
flashbacks

anything with sufficient calories can be considered a meal
if it provides energy for three or more hours it is a meal

How the forget do I rooster rice?

why the forget are people clowning on foxscotch lol please tell me you aren't eating plain unseasoned rice on its own what the actual forget is wrong with you