Author Topic: Intrusive thoughts are ruining my life  (Read 4811 times)

Please help me. I am so afraid that there is a chip in my brain and they will reveal everything ive ever thought, or i will die and my torment will be standing in front of the entire world and my thoughts being read out. My intrusive thoughts have no limit, and they will bother me and bother me and bother me and bother me. I can not enjoy the things in life anymore without my intrusive thoughts making me sick to my stomach. Once I think of something, one thing leads to another, and another leads to another, AND I CAN NOT GET RID OF IT! Its like my mind hates itself and wants to torment me. I would literally kill myself if they ever revealed my intrusive thoughts. They are so messed up but my mind will not quit because it hates me. Thats what it feels like. I just want it to stop. Please help,

WHAT THE forget WHAT THE forget WHAT THE forget WHAT THE forget THEY ARE MAKING TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN READ YOUR MIND HOW DO I KNOW IT WASN"T PUT IN ME THEYRE GONNA TELL EVERYONE THEYRE GONNA TEL EVERYONE THEYRE GONNA TELL EVERYONE THEY ARE THEY ARE I KNOW THEY ARE AND ITS TOO LATE TO FIX IT I ALREADY THOUGHT THEM I CANT UNTHINK THEM THEYRE GONAN RUIN MY LIFE THEYRE GONNA RUIN MY LIFE PLEASE HELP

....you really need to see a psychologist? therapist? one or the other man.

you've definitely let this fester too long. its like you have a broken leg and you refuse to get it treated saying "its ok, i can get around on one leg just fine using crutches". at this point you've put it off so long it'll probably take longer to deal with this than if you went and handled this sooner.

not to sound rude, although it might, this sounds like some schizophrenic stuff or you are just overly paranoid

oh you're schizophrenic? name 500 voices in my head

Don't worry, we go through it all.
Snickers is always the solution to these known problems, you're not you when you're hungry after all

cus your dad's abusive bro

that sounds like some stuff from the schizophrenic echo chambers my dad browses
get a psychologist and maybe some antipsychotic medication

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 02:16:51 PM by fuzzytoastedcoconut »

ok i think i was just having a panic attack im chill now but still not disregarding that they're reading my mind

you do not need therapy or meds you are seeking attention gtfo