Biggest Regrets?

Author Topic: Biggest Regrets?  (Read 11990 times)

mine would be not being a maker early on, wether that'd be modelling/programming add-ons or building creations, there were so many times I could have started but never really had that preserverence to practice

mine would be not being a maker early on, wether that'd be modelling/programming add-ons or building creations, there were so many times I could have started but never really had that preserverence to practice

My biggest regret is not playing more

I regret making these posts

hmm it has a slide and a divn bord but why not add a bed float a port a potty because i just ate a toilet LOL /\ /\
                                               (^ ^)
                                               (>  <)
but then i was like/\ /\   /\ /\
                            (^ ^) (* *)
                            (> <) (>~<)

I have an Intel HD 4000, and i can run Gmod, Tf2, And Both Portals Smothly on it, but when i run Blockland it runs Smooth Yeah, But the Shaders Don't Work. i know Intel Graphics cards arnt Really the Best, but it Should be able to run Blockland Shaders, if it can run tf2 Gmod And Both Portals in HD 1080P with no problem (i know Gmod dosnt run in HD unless its the new one) So my Guess is Blockland Doesn't have a good compatability with Intel, and dont say "get a new graphics card, because this is a NEW LAPTOP, laptop is the KEY word, meaning its an intergrated graphics card, and if your just here to tell Intel Grahpics cards suck, well thats not helping anything, i just wanna know when/if Blockland will ever support intel for shaders.
Tell Badspot to Fix it Please.

Somebody shoot this kid before he all caps + bold again.
McFoot! you shot Mcfoot

I regret making these posts

I wish I made the blockland wrestling association a bigger thing, it woulda been awesome

letting this forum shape my personality when i was 10 to 17

Not contributing anything to this game in the 15 or so years I've been here

This, and not interacting with the forums or joining a clan/group. Sure, some of you would say that it was for the best but honestly, I would prefer that than just being the one user who just lurks and barely posts.

Giving up on my RPG projects way too easily. They were honestly really good learning experiences, but I felt like every time I hit a hiccup, I'd just rework the entire thing from scratch instead of addressing that one hiccup, which molded into a REALLY bad work ethic that I'm still trying to shake off.

It's funny that I come to the forums for the first time now after joining the game in 2007, just to try and spark some kind of nostalgia that I have been missing, this game formed me and created what I am today and now all I have is just a lot of memories of servers I loved playing and people that I looked up to. I'm not even sure if these are even regrets, I played the stuff out of this game for 16+ years, and still open up the server list every day. To have regrets would put a blemish on the great memories I created for myself, so maybe I :panda: have no regrets, or I'm just telling myself that to make myself feel better now that my favorite game is coming to it's end.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 08:28:32 PM by Nothing »

Personally, I wish I produced more Blockland video sketches when I had people available to help out. The worst part is that I've had some fun ideas for a video but at this point I lack the means of producing them with a true cast of people.

Personally, I wish I produced more Blockland video sketches when I had people available to help out. The worst part is that I've had some fun ideas for a video but at this point I lack the means of producing them with a true cast of people.

Let's not get controversial, bud  :panda:

not recording while playing. i swear to god, i really wish i recorded more. i want more memories to look back onto, and now i can't do that anymore. wish i could go back.

not recording while playing. i swear to god, i really wish i recorded more. i want more memories to look back onto, and now i can't do that anymore. wish i could go back.
this reminds me, i wish i had backed up all my blockland footage from 2017-2020, it's all gone thanks to my loving flash drive becoming corrupted

this game was so unique and interesting that i cant even draw a conclusive idea on any sort of regret

i do wish things in the past were better but theyre things that were external of me