How in the hell are any of you still here?

Author Topic: How in the hell are any of you still here?  (Read 10627 times)

I dont think anyone said that. But a blockland glass esque revival would be nice.

i was talking about op bruh

but even with blockland glass, the fact you got to scour for it from the forums or its own website doesnt help too much either

but even with blockland glass, the fact you got to scour for it from the forums or its own website doesnt help too much either
By glass revival I meant what happened when Blockland Glass was first released. But I get that its not apart of the game files/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 04:07:46 PM by soldier101@ »

By glass revival I meant what happened when Blockland Glass was first released. But I get that its not apart of the game files/

true although if it was as accessible or wide spread as rtb was, it would've been much better

still working on and adding to mods and gamemodes / builds i started making years ago

also blockland is a fun game to boot up a server with a few friends and mess around with building and events. just the other day some friends and I were working on a deathrun and we had a great time coming up with unique trap ideas and testing them out on each other lol

I got "serious" about several years back. I would actually finish builds I started rather than leave them unfinished. I also planned on actually hosting servers. I'll upload Battle for Snowy Hills sometime this year so people can play on it. That build has a ton of potential, and I'm sure people would love to mess around in it. I plan on finishing up my Trench Wars server soon. I also began modelling and programming around that time, too, which really gave me a reason to stay. On top of that, I still occasionally have fun when a good server is up. I just don't plan on quitting anytime soon.

a part of me thinks we drove badspot to have contempt towards his own community ever since the maps were removed and people kept stuffposting.

a part of me thinks we drove badspot to have contempt towards his own community ever since the maps were removed and people kept stuffposting.

Nostalgia. I really only ever play to go through old saves with my friend who I met in BL

It would actually be very nice to see the release of the source code someday. honestly would love to see what people would do with it if it ever happens.

we would have to reinstate maps again.

we would have to reinstate maps again.
you're stuck in limbo

Like the other guy said, nostalgia and the fact that there's literally nothing else like it.
Honestly removing maps was the stupidest idea badspot had and I wonder exactly what was going through his head. Did he seriously think that it wouldn't kill blockland or what?