Author Topic: [BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids  (Read 35062 times)

bzzzt... bzzt *sparks fly* system.. malfunction
Don't you hurt your fingers logging in and out all the time?

bzzzt... bzzt *sparks fly* system.. malfunction
I really had to do it to em'

Hey idk how many of you remember me but as someone who has CPTSD (which began with an irl incident not just internet stuff so don't pull that "oh it's just internet it's not real" excuse on me) from loveual abuse, some of which happened on this forum: None of this is surprising to me whatsoever, but it's still disappointing.
My hope is that as the internet proceeds to become more and more integrated with real life, people will finally start realizing that what they say online does in fact have an affect on real people. My parents, psychiatrist, past therapists, and my friends who have experienced the same type of trauma as me can all attest to this.
I was only 8 years old when I started posting here (on my previous account) and I was repeatedly traumatized throughout my entire time here.

To anyone else reading this who's been in a similar situation to me: Don't underestimate how much this stuff ruins your brain. I'm 21 now and I've never been able to have any genuine, stable friendships until just this year because my already bad social skills were so thoroughly ruined by the internet. Go to therapy if you can, look up self-help resources for trauma survivors if you can't, and don't perpetuate the cycle of abuse.

Hey idk how many of you remember me but as someone who has CPTSD (which began with an irl incident not just internet stuff so don't pull that "oh it's just internet it's not real" excuse on me) from loveual abuse, some of which happened on this forum: None of this is surprising to me whatsoever, but it's still disappointing.
My hope is that as the internet proceeds to become more and more integrated with real life, people will finally start realizing that what they say online does in fact have an affect on real people. My parents, psychiatrist, past therapists, and my friends who have experienced the same type of trauma as me can all attest to this.
I was only 8 years old when I started posting here (on my previous account) and I was repeatedly traumatized throughout my entire time here.

To anyone else reading this who's been in a similar situation to me: Don't underestimate how much this stuff ruins your brain. I'm 21 now and I've never been able to have any genuine, stable friendships until just this year because my already bad social skills were so thoroughly ruined by the internet. Go to therapy if you can, look up self-help resources for trauma survivors if you can't, and don't perpetuate the cycle of abuse.
seconding this as someone with the same diagnosis and while its from IRL stuff, a LOT of it can also be linked back to my time on the early internet :/

i just read this thread and now i am interested in where it goes

Don't you hurt your fingers logging in and out all the time?

unpopular opinion guys but i love having love with hot adult women

the fnf animatronics are possessed by the souls of children

god what's with so many groomers in this community lmao I fell prey to one of them too. I don't think he's ever been named though.

average blockland drama in a nutshell

It's a real shame the most promising alternative to blockland is plagued by such issues from the dev team. I actually haven't heard of Brickadia until just recently when my interest in returning to blockland got piqued, I was going to ask if the game is any good and if development is going in the right direction but I really don't want to participate in a game with such problems both in terms of the character of the devs and the moderation practices.

The new Brickadia PR management is fire, simply just ignore any accusations and pretend they don't exist. Failure to respond really makes it seem like they are trying to cover up Ports creep misdeeds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq5TakyF468