blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao

Author Topic: blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao  (Read 12524 times)

I don't know why people think that this is what gonna kill the farms when you consider how many times the site has been attacked by various gray parties and how many times these attempts have failed. I am without doubt that the farms are just going to continue to live and if like previous attempts will just bring more users curious about the place and the people themselves.

It'll live, mark my words.

child enthusiast gets owned. make it a national holiday in new zealand

why even bother logging back in just to pretend to be a handicap

Why pretend they are innocent?

Why do you groom children?

did new tony drama drop while i wasn't looking?

wow, all it took for Tony to return was just a really weird goldfish this whole time

Why do you groom children?

Excuse me? What the forget are you talking about?

What? You can be insincere but I can't?

What? You can be insincere but I can't?

There is free speech and then there is being malicious with intent to possibly cause harm.

If you don't know the difference then I don't know what to tell you.

Nope, still not sincere. Try again.

Nope, still not sincere. Try again.

stfu

the constitution does not classify malicious intent as free speech.

Is the mold infesting your apartment hallucinogenic by nature? Who are you talking to? The only person babbling about "free speech" throughout the entire thread is you. If you can't have a dialogue without making stuff up and stuffing words into other people's mouths just don't bother.

I think it's more interesting that KF and Iban managed to become more relevant than the community, game, and Badspot ever did.

stfu

the constitution does not classify malicious intent as free speech.
Is the mold infesting your apartment hallucinogenic by nature? Who are you talking to? The only person babbling about "free speech" throughout the entire thread is you. If you can't have a dialogue without making stuff up and stuffing words into other people's mouths just don't bother.

Jack Kavorkian was a Saint and he was correct