blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao

Author Topic: blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao  (Read 12304 times)

Quote from: Cloudflare
we believe there is an unprecedented emergency and immediate threat to human life unlike we have previously seen from Kiwifarms

sounds like a job for law enforcement, not the job of a DDoS protection service

They've gotten in talks with law enforcement as stated at later points in the blog post, but it's a slow going process

iban going for the "BLF user with the most bans" award I see

I'm like 99% sure it's just going to come back.

I'm like 99% sure it's just going to come back.

It's already back up.

imagine someone saying this about a gun store that sold body armor to someone who was openly planning a school shooting
It's already back up.
it was not taken down. it was just blocked by cloudflare. all they had to do was stop routing traffic through cloudflare

they are actively, deliberately, causing material harm to other people. it's a gun shop selling body armor to an active shooter

imagine someone saying this about a gun store that sold body armor to someone who was openly planning a school shooting
why do you keep referring to body armor and active shooter like lol dude that has to be the most extreme and outlandish comparison. it doesn't even fit. u take something like hurting someones feelings over an internet forum to the absolute extreme and comparing it to "an active school shooting" holy stuff lmfao. To be fair, I'm not advocating for kiwi farms in any way, private investigating people is a certainly a terrible thing to do, all I'm saying is that if there is
Quote from: Cloudflare
an unprecedented emergency and immediate threat to human life unlike we have previously seen from Kiwifarms
it sounds like something law enforcement should be dealing with if this is the actual case. Cloudflare is a paid service that is used to protect your website/server from hackers and bots, they shouldn't be blocking traffic to websites they deem "unsafe" just because they personally feel that way

They've gotten in talks with law enforcement as stated at later points in the blog post, but it's a slow going process
usually an "emergency and immediate threat to human life" is dealt with rather quickly by law enforcement so lets hope the process is swift if what cloudflare is claiming holds true

why do you keep referring to body armor and active shooter like lol dude that has to be the most extreme and outlandish comparison
on god bro I forgot I already used that metaphor here
anyway stfu. grow a brain. they are intentionally harassing people with the express goal of them killing themselves. if that's not enough for you then how about bomb threats?

Just rang up a couple of lads down in Belfast and asked them to plant bombs in all of those places. Also, 3 armed men will be at each place, waiting.

Just rang up a couple of lads down in Belfast and asked them to plant bombs in all of those places. Also, 3 armed men will be at each place, waiting.

on god bro I forgot I already used that metaphor here
anyway stfu. grow a brain. they are intentionally harassing people with the express goal of them killing themselves.
Unfortunately in my lifetime I've had to deal with the loss of a few friends who took their own life. Separate individuals with no relation to each other and at different times in my life - but let me tell you none of them let anyone know they were going to do it because people who are serious about that sort of stuff normally do it in secret, it's a conscious decision that doesn't require validation from anyone else. I've already agreed with you that private investigating people is a terrible thing to do, but ultimately the decision to murder oneself is a decision made alone.

if that's not enough for you then how about bomb threats?

If someone tells another person to do something stupid, who is guilty? The one who told them to do it, or the person who decided to carry out the deed? Furthermore, that 'bomb threat' post honestly seems more like a joke than anything, but just in case it were a real threat do you think censoring the website where such a post was made would benefit the situation? My entire point here is that Cloudflare is abusing their power by censoring traffic of actual users to whatever websites they consider "dangerous" instead of doing the job people are paying it to do for their personal web server, which is provide protection against hackers and bots.

lol'd. by the time my brain is done growing crook will be locked up in area 51 getting experimented on by government trolls. don't let em get ya crook!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:47:04 AM by Goth77 »