blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao

Author Topic: blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao  (Read 10039 times)

/x/ is loving awesome. we used to have a bot that would pull random messages from boards and we'd always get the best stuff from /x/

-stuff-
4chan is purely counter-culture out of spite, simply cause they can be. when gays, traps, cross-dressing, and other forms of "degeneracy" were taboo or otherwise unspoken about in mainstream society, thats what 4chan was all about. but now, that culture is in and society is fully embracing it, so 4chan thinks its cool to be pure trad christian and push the white people thing because thats the actual counter culture now.

you have people that understand this, and people that dont understand this. thats the two sides as far as i can tell

If you're into fur, scat, BLACKED Hypno, Sissy Hypno, Rape, and child enthusiasm.
/gif/ is dogstuff these days and we don't even get good ylyl or music threads on their anymore and all the research is the same stuff that is posted by 1 Jewish guy.
Only good boards these days are /k/ and /o/ and /k/ is currently full of Ukraine threads and /pol/ slide threads
man you sure know a lot about degenerate research for someone who's getting mad over it

As far as I can see the only way to access KF now is TOR, so that's essentially the nail in the coffin.

Nobody genuinely uses TOR. It was only really popular in the 2014-2016 deep web browsing era.

4chan going down probably would be a net benefit for the internet ngl
i have to give credit to 4chan. its a fascinating dichotomy to witness how it takes the rest of the world multiple years to catch up to hard truths that internet schizos are able to identify in a matter of weeks

(ex: kyle rittenhouse and the hunter biden situation)

id personally be really sad to see that go

man you sure know a lot about degenerate research for someone who's getting mad over it
I take my degenerate research very seriously, it must be archived in the proper place.
But yeah Soukuw it's almost like the global rules apply to /gif/, that's why those types of research are supposed to go elsewhere
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 12:09:19 PM by plad101 »

I take my degenerate research very seriously, it must be archived in the proper place.
based

I really couldn't help myself but comment on this: What site do you think you're browsing on? It's literally a website for anime, it takes a very special person to post on 4chan. Why are you so delusional to think that dudes who like to dress like girls aren't on it? Have you even watched anime? Have you entirely missed the fact the term "trap" was minted on this website? How an entire cross dressing style has been built upon this website? Like prior to 4chan there was drag, now there's goth femboys that all look like bailey jay.

Like I'm so confused by the two sides of 4chan right now. Sorry to make two posts.
4chan certainly began as a website for anime, but since then that's only become a small part of it
today you have large boards and threads discussing all types of topics like music, games, guns, politics, occult/paranormal, tv shows and movies, DIY, etc. its no longer purely anime and crossdressing

why is she talking to this kid like she's about to write his name in the deathnote

Keffals is a hypocrite who investigatees children, color me surprised.

Not to mention encouraged swatting on Twitter. The real kicker is that this vile scumbag’s behavior is literally unacceptable by KF standards.

Not to mention encouraged swatting on Twitter. The real kicker is that this vile scumbag’s behavior is literally unacceptable by KF standards.
I'm not fond of keffals either but this is a stretch

Yet for some reason Kiwifarms is the problem here these people believe? Kiwifarms is actually a saint in the sense that it brings stuffty people like this to light. Know your enemy.

I'm not fond of keffals either but this is a stretch
I've browsed KF enough to comfortably say the site is not the big bad people portray it to be. A lot of it is just edgy commentary about prominent internet figures, not much different from 4chan in that regard. They even have offtopic subforums and such like we do here on BLF. private investigating has never been supported or promoted on KF, and there isn't much they can do to stop it from happening. It only takes one person. Many other sites are "guilty" of much worse or much more frequently, yet they still exist.