Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 57549 times)

why did you delete your steam guide
Because you were private investigating him in the comments

Because you were private investigating him in the comments
hey now that wasnt me

That pretty much wraps up this thread in a neat little bow, if you were wondering if our community was STILL stuff. Imagine taking time out of your day to make a guide for this game and getting investigateed for it.

Man I think I ended up on a few different "4chan lite" type forums when I was younger. First it was "Serious Roleplaying Hell," a really cool DarkRP server on Garry's Mod. I must've had over a thousand hours or so on just that one server. It was definitely the best-ran of the DarkRP servers at the time, but the forums were pretty toxic. It was a server ran by an edgy teenager just getting into college, and it was populated by edgy teenagers. When it eventually shut down because of a lack of money and interest in RP servers at the time, I migrated more fully to Blockland.

I mostly played in the CityRPG servers (big change, huh?) and forgeted around with that crowd, in game at least. I wasn't ever part of any big social groups or cliques on these forums, and still don't regularly associate with anyone here. I used to run a D&D game for Foxscotch and Andro, but that fell apart in a year or so because I suck at running games. But they got married, and that's cool. Between these forums, the SRH forums, and 4chan, I had a pretty skewed view of the internet. So when I joined some other communities (like the Bay12 Forums) that were actually supportive of each other and called out rude behavior, I just thought they were pansies and should grow some thicker skin.

I'm personally of the opinion that the majority of my personality was created by myself, but influenced only slightly by my environment. I don't act anything like my parents or siblings, for example. But this place, and the others like it that I frequented as a teen, definitely made me a bit more cynical. I was never preyed on by the creeps here, or publicly shamed for being stupid. I just sat here and watched all sorts of drama go down, and I think it helped me avoid similar drama IRL. As weird as this place is, I feel like I'm better off having witnessed it all.

(PS: I really really miss Heedicalking's TDM servers, especially Slopes!)

That pretty much wraps up this thread in a neat little bow, if you were wondering if our community was STILL stuff. Imagine taking time out of your day to make a guide for this game and getting investigateed for it.
his guide was about how to larp as him i dont think self richardriding is laborious effort for the benefit of the community ugly ass

his guide was about how to larp as him i dont think self richardriding is laborious effort for the benefit of the community ugly ass
so... you respond by doxing him? pretty abnormal behavior, you might want to speak to a shrink about that.

so... you respond by doxing him? pretty abnormal behavior, you might want to speak to a shrink about that.
fat special interestist cannot speak to me about abnormal behavior.. plus i didnt dox him  why r u accusing me of that

fat special interestist cannot speak to me about abnormal behavior..
without whale watchers like me there would've been nobody to forget your mom

I think the Blockland community would greatly benefit if we were all more like Trogtor

age of consent is simply irrelevant. idc about the law. we're not talking about the law, which is wrong so often that the key difference between systems of governance is the way laws are changed. we're talking about what's healthy and safe for kids

he's saying that 16 being the age of consent is wrong, genius, and that it should be 18 no matter what. read what he's responding too.

and going on bl glass chat on an alt account to spam my home address, phone number, email and password is? forget off.

and going on bl glass chat on an alt account to spam my home address, phone number, email and password is? forget off.
Woah nelly easy there

your entire group is a fun sponge why are you so vehement on being the worst possible person christ alive go pick up a foot ball