blockland: the community that killed the game

Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 57543 times)

I like gay furry research but you both entirely missed the point of my post good job. Everyone on 4chan was a friend and always has been.
im sure 4chan would like you much better over there then, tf u wasting your time telling people that sort of forgeted up stuff on a brick building game forum? u ever heard the phrase tmi my dude

the brain worm is working they’re all friends now
almost spat my drink out

I like gay furry research but you both entirely missed the point of my post good job
mb

im sure 4chan would like you much better over there then, tf u wasting your time telling people that sort of forgeted up stuff on a brick building game forum? u ever heard the phrase tmi my dude
gay

furry

research

homoloveual

anthropomorphic

deviants

Not that all of 4chan is bad but I'm a /b/ and /r9k/ kinda guy.
i think i saw you in the /trash/ beta and pusillanimous individualfree generals too. such a diverse array of boards! apparently you're the top gooner there and consistent patron to Dommy Stelle.

i think i saw you in the /trash/ beta and pusillanimous individualfree generals too. such a diverse array of boards! apparently you're the top gooner there and consistent patron to Dommy Stelle.
4chan is an anonymous website you can't see people on it lol

4chan is an anonymous website you can't see people on it lol

what?

[im g]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1101044774749863956/1106971029991063562/image.png[/img]
what?
forget my brother must have posted on my account

has this what has become of unova? disappointing..

has this what has become of unova? disappointing..
yes... that is the focus

forgetking absolute gem holy stuff

What is an absolute gem though is that's all from one thread on /trash/ which means unova searched for someone saying "goon" over and over well digging through furry research.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 08:55:53 PM by Soukuw »

what?
Tripcigarette
Behead tripcigarettes
Roundhouse kick a tripcigarette into an active volcano

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1101044774749863956/1106971029991063562/image.png[/img]
what?
this is the funniest stuff ive ever seen bro why are yall both on these boards

this is the funniest stuff ive ever seen bro why are yall both on these boards