Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 83152 times)

I think we could all do with a sobering look back on our time here on blockland, less so to be personally punitive but moreso to try to glean what scars this place may have left on us. But I'm sorry, whatever you've been accused of, you were a minor, and pragmatically, you have to let yourself off the hook a bit the way we let minors off the hook and send them to juvie instead of Folsom. I don't think it's fair to yourself to even try to make a moral equivalency there, especially in regards to bisjac.
Thanks, I guess my post is more relevant to the title of the thread than the original post. I just feel like I've been wanting to share that and this thread seemed the most relevant.

I was a nasty bully for sure

don't bully me i'll cum

don't bully me i'll cum
you are loved and i am proud of you for coming so far in life.

Wow insightful comment handicap. Guess bubba is a child enthusiast since they're comparing themselves to bisjac which was apparently a full adult. Sorry I asked for some clarification.
Bubba's point was that everybody is guilty of some sort of wrongdoing at some point and we should all looking to better ourselves and how we are treating others. Comparing her wrongdoings to Bisjac being a chomo is a bit of a false equivalence but her point stands.

Also, who hurt you?

in the past people didn't exactly have "advice videos" from people using the internet as a soapbox for their opinions either. how much of a moronic sack of stuff do you have to be to show you hate people ranting on the internet by ranting about it on the internet. truly sharing opinions about a subject is the epitome of not giving a stuff about said subject

and if i may so humbly add, if you think badspot not banning out and about loveual predators in a space filled with children means he wasn't being an "e father" and you feel like acquitting him of that, i think you probably just want to forget kids. no normal person thinks leaving predators in a space full of kids is acceptable at all, and i truly must imagine any argument for badspot's sake regarding that must mean you're just a shoddily closeted child predator. thoughts and prayers for the closest kindergarten to you.

this is lizzyrascal and i was bullied on here so i tricked one of my bullies into marrying me and i am writing from his account, which i stole....

hehehe....

>:3

this is lizzyrascal and i was bullied on here so i tricked one of my bullies into marrying me and i am writing from his account, which i stole....

hehehe....

>:3
omg if it rlly is u, i always feel an intense guilt for bullying tf outta you

hope ur doing well

in the past people didn't exactly have "advice videos" from people using the internet as a soapbox for their opinions either. how much of a moronic sack of stuff do you have to be to show you hate people ranting on the internet by ranting about it on the internet. truly sharing opinions about a subject is the epitome of not giving a stuff about said subject

and if i may so humbly add, if you think badspot not banning out and about loveual predators in a space filled with children means he wasn't being an "e father" and you feel like acquitting him of that, i think you probably just want to forget kids. no normal person thinks leaving predators in a space full of kids is acceptable at all, and i truly must imagine any argument for badspot's sake regarding that must mean you're just a shoddily closeted child predator. thoughts and prayers for the closest kindergarten to you.

I checked out the moment he mentioned Sam Hyde lmao

hope ur doing well

i figured you were someone who messed with me a little bit, which is why I chose to reply and try to take a bit of guilt off your shoulders, i should have replied sooner :p

i am actually doing pretty well, only really dealing with normal "adult stress" nowadays like bills and stuff

I only harbor negative feelings towards a very small handful of people on here, and the people who just trolled me aren't included in that, i forgive them and you cause that's just what we did back then

also i vaguely recognize your avatar, if you're the guy i'm thinking of, you might've got my first account deleted cause i implied you and the guy who had this account were gay (and it was my 5th ban) which is kind of hilarious to me nowadays XD

don't even worry about it, we were all dumb ass kids on here and i look back on it as the "trololololo days"

i hope you're doing great as well  :cookie:

hope ur doing well
Don't feel too bad, she plays it up a bit and it's starting to gross me out.
i figured you were someone who messed with me a little bit, which is why I chose to reply and try to take a bit of guilt off your shoulders, i should have replied sooner :p
forget you, seriously. Go jerk yourself off, what a self serving sentence.

Edit: Liz is a bully herself.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 02:36:41 AM by Soukuw »

I only harbor negative feelings towards a very small handful of people on here
who
stir the pot

Don't feel too bad, she plays it up a bit and it's starting to gross me out.forget you, seriously. Go jerk yourself off, what a self serving sentence.

Edit: Liz is a bully herself.
you seem like someone who doesn't pass the sally-anne test

forget you, seriously. Go jerk yourself off, what a self serving sentence.
you have a very fragile ego