Drugs

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 3229 times)

I like drinking about smoking weed. Had some stuffty stuff happen while I was forgeted up though and I've found myself more uncomfortable while really high and it's causing me to lean towards drinking. I think that is a pretty bad thing, I'd definitely rather smoke weed more than drink. Didn't know if anyone else has dealt with something like that?

General drug discussion thread though.

Any goofy psychedelic experiences? I took too much acid and didn't want to cross a bridge because I thought it would lead me to the "other side" I then zoned out on a couch and thought about my ex being an angel and that we found each other after many lives and deaths, she cheated on me. >:0

I haven't had any drugs but I was thinking about taking Benadryl at some point in the future, just for 'teh lulz'

I haven't had any drugs but I was thinking about taking Benadryl at some point in the future, just for 'teh lulz'
I've done it, too much damage for the fun. It's a Self Delete recreational drug and you won't die you just get stuck with zoning out a lot. Smoke a stuff load of weed out of a grav bong with dabs on top instead or take a couple tabs of acid.

DPH = Huffing Gasoline
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:23:52 AM by Soukuw »

I've done it, too much damage for the fun. It's a Self Delete recreational drug and you won't die you just get stuck with zoning out a lot. Smoke a stuff load of weed out of a grav bong with dabs on top instead or take a couple tabs of acid.

DPH = Huffing Gasoline

It's probably the only deliriant* drug I can think of that's legal to buy, I'm not trying to break any local, state, or federal laws.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:35:34 AM by Aidan10 »

weed is my precursor before every activity. about to shower? time to smoke. heading to work? smoke. sleep time? smoke. 5 month old daughter needs to be changed and fed? definitely taking a big hit.

when the drugs run out i hit a slump and begin to rethink my existence

weed is my precursor before every activity. about to shower? time to smoke. heading to work? smoke. sleep time? smoke. 5 month old daughter needs to be changed and fed? definitely taking a big hit.

when the drugs run out i hit a slump and begin to rethink my existence
that sounds pretty miserable ngl

i like doing shrooms sometimes

Substance abuse to cope with emotional issues is a horrible idea, and you should stop before you even try.

Smoking weed gives you schizphrenia at worst and just makes you ab obnoxious handicap at best, and you should probably address whatever psychological/traumatic issues you've got before you get completely forgeted.

My first (and last) time trying weed was different than any other drug ive tried. I don't know if I'm really sensitive to it, took too much, or if it was laced, but it is something I never want to experience again.

I took two hits and then waited. My face got really red, and I couldn't stop throwing up. I threw up to the point where there was literally nothing in my stomach, and I was still throwing up. I don't know why. After half an hour, it just stopped, and I started to feel better.

Everything seemed fine, and I went to my bed to try to rest. (Throwing up that long hurt.) Then I was just lying in bed, and the earth started slowly shaking. It was slow at first, but everything kept getting shakier and shakier. I thought it was an earthquake at first, but then I realized I must be hallucinating and just tried to lay there.

Nothing would stop shaking, and my heart was racing a lot. Then all hell broke loose; it was like the earth shook so much it started to spin, and then my reality tore. I knew I was still there in my room, but there were so many colors moving. I don't know how to describe it, but it was beautiful. Then I just stared at the ceiling while these colors moved all over the room. It was actually kind of nice. I wish I could explain it, but it's not just hallucinations. I could feel them; I didn't just see them, but I could feel everything moving.

And then I got up. Getting up was not nice at all.

It felt like rubber-banding in multiplayer games; that's the only way I could describe it. I took two or three steps, and I could see my body move, but I was not in it. Then I snapped into my body. Sometimes I was where I walked, and sometimes I hadnt moved at all. And then I took more steps. It was extremely disorienting, and I didn't know where I was. I knew I was in my room, but I didn't know where. I wish I could explain it better. Either way, walking felt like an eternity.

Eventually, I managed to get back into bed. Then everything started shaking again. This time gentler, if that makes sense, but it was pretty horrifying. I don't know why, but my heart wouldn't stop racing, and I genuinely thought I was going to die. Then I felt something on me, and I thought it was my consciousness leaving my body, or something trying to get into my body. Eventually, I realized it was just my dog laying by me. I tried to calm down, but my heart just kept racing.

Then I stared at the wall. That was better than earlier. Every once in a while, my heart would race again, but it would calm down. I didn't just see a lot of things going on; I felt a lot of things. It was different. I remember, at some point, there was like a flow in my spine. Like some sort of water moving in and out of me and in the room, like some sort of energy, but it felt wrong. So, I kept trying to realign the water by readjusting myself over and over again.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

It was a while ago, and I've tried to forget all of it, but that's what I still remember. While visually, I could still "get a grip" if I tried hard enough and know where I was and kinda move around, I heard so many things that I know weren't real.

The whole time I could hear my heartbeat, and everything blended. My room was quiet, but I remembering hearing like a blender, or a lawnmower or something like that, and it felt like it was right next to my face. Also Where my room is I can hear all the cars in the street, and I swear I could hear people in the cars, talking, like I was in the car. Also it wasnt just "hearing random noises". Everything blended together and sometimes it would replay or overlap. The best way I can describe the way things blended together while i heard them it is the intro to comfortably numb. Where the guy knocks on the door and says "time to go" once, but it starts looping while other voices and noises are in the background and it wont stop replaying itself. That kind of what it was it was like.

Looking back on it, it was somewhat cathartic to experience. But It was traumatizing in the moment. I was not ready for it, I was not expecting it. I dont know why but I was expecting very little hallucinations and a opiate-ish high.

For about three months I questioned reality. Ive never had anxiety in my life and for the next couple months I had extreme anxiety towards night. For a couple weeks I had straight up panic attacks in the evening. I dont know why, I tried to stop them but my heart just kept racing and I was shivering I dont think ive ever had a panic attack in my life until then. Mentally, I didnt know what was real and what wasnt. I was not prepared for all that to happen I believe I got some sort of ptsd from the event. I barely started to forget about the event 9-10ish months after it.

Threeish years later and all is well. Im just never going to try any hallucinogens again, not because I dont like or believe in them, but because I dont want that to happen again. Also I took them right after someone I loved died, and I was still trying to process that they were gone. That was probably very stupid of me.
Im glad I experienced it, as I didnt even know any of that was possible to experience, but I dont want to go through it again.

I have done other drugs though, but this year I havent taken any. I do not think they are good for me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:40:03 PM by soldier101@ »

-snip-
It's stuff like this that convinces me to NEVER EVER try recreational drugs. I have an anxiety disorder along with other issues and so many people in my life say "try weed, get a license" and when I relay stories like this, they talk down to me, and just can't get it through their heads that I don't care how small the odds are that things like this happen, that's a bet I never want to take. My constant health issues give me enough reasons to not trust my body, and how it reacts to things.

i did shrooms one time but i underdosed it so not much happened, it basically felt like a marijuana high but with more nausea. it was pleasant though, it was a warm day and we just chilled outside

this is crazy, i'm glad you feel better now

I don't smoke much or intake weed at all, and now I cant because I work for the gubment, but a while ago,I took a weed edible and I stuff you not, I was high for nearly a week. I still had to go to work while barely being able to function. However, time loving flew. Fastest week of my life.

-snip-
damn dude it sounds like somebody gave you some spice because I've been around weed my entire life, smoked with plenty of first timers, and have never seen anybody react that way from regular bud. U definitely got spice or some laced stuff and, that really sucks it ruined your first experience because weed is amazing and therapeutic.

somewhat unrelated but
I used to talk about how cannabis could help with cancer treatment and people laughed at me and called me names. well finally a new publication came out last year which talks about the effects of cannabis and it's tumor inhibiting properties.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8951434/

I used to be addicted to spice, adderal, and dxm. I would go on a 24-48 hour binge where I would snort adderal and chew benadryl (uppers and downers mixed) and micro dose on dxm, smoke spice, and pretty much do anything that would forget me up. It was a very bad time in my life and I was throwing my life away both figuratively and physically. all i cared about was the next high. Luckily I was able to break free from those addictions, though I cannot say I did it alone, I had support from friends and family which not everybody gets.

anyways ive done my fair share of stuff when i was younger but those days are long past me. now i only toke ganj and drink brews on the weekend. well...and maybe trip on some cid or shrooms a few times a year but thats a very once in a while thing. other than those 4 things I've steered clear of other drugs for the past decade or so. the harder stuff like heroin, meth, crack, etc. and pills/pharmaceuticals are the stuff that will ruin your life and eventually kill you.

Any goofy psychedelic experiences?
my waterlines under my house busted here a few winters back and my brother and i ran some new water lines underneath my house at like 2 in the morning while on a hit of 'cid. it turned into a goofy adventure setting up a "proper base" down there before bringing down all the tools and getting everything hooked up. we were like organizing underneath and calling the objects we were moving by enemy name, HP, attacks, and special moves. stuff like "I found a cylinder block, enemy has 50 HP, 10 attack, and special move is: can crush your loving thumb so be careful" it was super dumb lol. it took us 6 hours to install like 2 waterlines and put heat tape on the main but we were just having fun. Waterlines came out really good as well because we were so meticulous about everything lmao probably would have done a way lazier job if I was dead sober

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 04:27:37 PM by Goth77 »

Not a huge fan of weed, at worst it makes me paranoid, at best it just sort of stops me from forming a sentence in my head or paying attention to anything.
I prefer alcohol, even if I'm less coordinated or more outgoing or have worse reflexes, I still don't have issues forming thoughts and still feel like I am ultimately myself.

I've done the weed before but doing it too much causes me to feel disassociation / depersonalization and it lasted a whole loving month before I felt normal again, so probably not gonna do it again anytime soon.

Been drunk before, pretty fun since I was at home by myself & VC'ing with friends, but hangovers absolutely suck lol

willing to try psychedelics one day tho