Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 3233 times)

It's probably the only deliriant* drug I can think of that's legal to buy, I'm not trying to break any local, state, or federal laws.
Seriously not being condescending but I highly recommend you see a Therapist. I can say without a doubt I'd rather some community service, a fine or even some jail time rather than brain damage. Like you're talking about the law as it's worse than being permanently mildly disabled in the most annoying ways. Some real world physical discomfort for 6 months probably would be far less stuffty than 10 years of walking up and down the stairs 4 times trying to remember what I was grabbing.

It's not even that fun of a high, you go full blown animal and have zero control over your own body. You WILL walk around and make a mess. I absolutely think you could end up walking out of your house or smearing yourself with stuff. If you injure yourself you're screwed if you don't have a sitter. You black out fast so you won't even remember everything.

DPH is the drug equivalent to the internet telling you to make "crystals" with bleach and ammonia.

cut

I'm not sure why I would try to see a therapist, but I understand what you're trying to say. I'm not experienced with drugs outside of Alcohol. I'm not thinking of taking massive amounts of dosages every single day, just a singular try to see what it's like. And I would rather none of these drugs be illegal because that's draconian and authoritarian to dictate on what you should ingest.

weed is my precursor before every activity. about to shower? time to smoke. heading to work? smoke. sleep time? smoke. 5 month old daughter needs to be changed and fed? definitely taking a big hit.

when the drugs run out i hit a slump and begin to rethink my existence
your kid has brain damage from the pot you and your junkie whore smoke...

It's stuff like this that convinces me to NEVER EVER try recreational drugs. I have an anxiety disorder along with other issues and so many people in my life say "try weed, get a license" and when I relay stories like this, they talk down to me, and just can't get it through their heads that I don't care how small the odds are that things like this happen, that's a bet I never want to take. My constant health issues give me enough reasons to not trust my body, and how it reacts to things.
Weak.

look how cool i am bro i smoke weed lmao it grows back brain cells man why is my skin crawling *ticks* HUH schritso-..what?! don't use such long words man just chill out bro and have some weed lmao

look how cool i am bro i smoke weed lmao it grows back brain cells man why is my skin crawling *ticks* HUH schritso-..what?! don't use such long words man just chill out bro and have some weed lmao

You okay bro? Weed should not make your skin crawl. Worst case youll have a rash if your allergic to it. Usually heavy stims make your skin crawl.

Dont know where you are, but here is national hotline for USA.

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Please stay safe, your grammar makes it sound like your mental health is deteriorating rapidly.

big bro is pulling out the gaslighting tactics

imagine posting a thread bragging about doing drugs on a lego game forum. are you looking for validation or something because your peers look down on you?

imagine posting a thread bragging about doing drugs on a lego game forum. are you looking for validation or something because your peers look down on you?
act contrarian so people think you are intelligent

who asked

you have been on this site for 14+ years

This. Normalize making fun of handicaps who do drugs tbh

video game addicts vs drug addicts, who will win

video game addicts vs drug addicts, who will win
Anti drug people never have any substance to their conversation. They just parrot the things other people tell them at face value.
Notice the blanket statement that drugs are bad, notice discussion and education about drugs is apparently bragging.

Or they're like Mr Bones doing cough syrup and then telling everyone else they're the degen.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 11:33:39 AM by Soukuw »