Author Topic: blockland rebuilt  (Read 26557 times)

Why, Jogur, of course, who else?

I'll get the shovel and you get the Necronomicon
Jorgur is a registered member, he's hosted both dogfight and his rpg on b4v21 before.

be nice to have limitless mounted bots without any of them hiding others in first person. also if they could have their data serialized for networking so we could get the same lag compensation that mounted images and their states provide

So what makes everyone think this is safe to run?

So what makes everyone think this is safe to run?

Its ran by long time members of the community. They didnt hack us with b4v21, dont know why they would hack us with this. If it brings you any peace, I ran it through a dozen antivirus programs and all is well. But because theyre so defensive about making it open source, it could very well have anything in it. In the very least, they may be mishandling collected data that could be leaked.

If youre so scared, hook it to a completely fresh blockland/steam account in a virtual machine with a good vpn.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 01:37:22 PM by soldier101@ »

brickadia's success will be dictated by if non blocklanders end up playing it, the game will have that initial starting community from some BL migrants but the question is if new players join from tiktok or whatever. i dont think anyone who has never played BL before is playing on B4v21 or LoD

i dont think people will hear about or care about the creep stuff but we will see what happens

brickadia's success will be dictated by if non blocklanders end up playing it, the game will have that initial starting community from some BL migrants but the question is if new players join from tiktok or whatever. i dont think anyone who has never played BL before is playing on B4v21 or LoD

i dont think people will hear about or care about the creep stuff but we will see what happens

Brickadia's success is over, done, and no more. No one plays it, and no one cares. It won't suddenly sprout wings. It appeals to original players and wannabe Roblox players, but they don't stay because Brickadia lacks modding.

IF, and it's a big IF, they add modding at some future date, they may have a chance of maintaining their existing community, but I doubt it.

i dont think anyone who has never played BL before is playing on B4v21 or LoD

What the duck?!?! B4v21/Blockland Rebuilt is PURELY for Blockland players; it's more like a migration from Blockland, if anything. There aren't a whole lot of new names in Blockland, and there are very, very few new names in Blockland Rebuilt. It's mainly comprised of the usual suspects or Blocklanders who have just heard of the new, better, game.

I can't speak for LoD since I haven't played it recently, but it was announced on these forums, and most of the active community seems to be Blockland players.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 02:09:43 PM by soldier101@ »

Brickadia's success is over, done, and no more. No one plays it, and no one cares.
according to whomst? why are you the only one repeating this? it hasnt even released on steam yet?

dead game (2.9mil brick party hosted since may)

dead game (2.9mil brick party hosted since may)
like 60% of those bricks were placed in may, I didnt say people werent there at some point, I said they arent staying.

according to whomst? why are you the only one repeating this? it hasnt even released on steam yet?
Play it dagnabbit! Its vaporware. see for yourself dont take my word for it.

Soldier this is like the third brick party hosted with 100+ contributions. not sure what you are even saying at this point...and brick parties are not the only community servers that are hosted

I just think its a pointless talking point comparing activity because they are very much in a very similar state anyways

how might i play it right now? its not available on steam at the moment and the website just points you to the steam page, so any reasonable person would assume one is not meant to access it yet
also by definition it cant be called vaporware, it still has 2 whole months to be released on time (q3 2023)

also by definition it cant be called vaporware, it still has 2 whole months to be released on time (q3 2023)

Then I guess well see in two months.

Brickadia's success is over, done, and no more. No one plays it, and no one cares.

⚠️ You have alerted the horde

like 60% of those bricks were placed in may, I didnt say people werent there at some point, I said they arent staying.
Most of the bricks weren't placed in May, they were April June time-frame, I should know, I was there.
It died cause there's nothing to do beyond building and community toxicity

The brick party started up May 13 it was never hosted in april however there were several themed community servers before that with very healthy contributions/activity

the general consensus i've seen in discussions in-game is that people have just kinda accepted the lull atm and are just waiting for EA and behaviors(events/scripts)