blockland rebuilt

Author Topic: blockland rebuilt  (Read 26635 times)

Ive already been asking people to scan it. They made in clean in response to my accusations, which is exactly why I believe there is something going on here. One week it was dirty, and one week its clean, that's not a false positive that's a modification of code. and don't trust anyone who says that the file hashes are the exact same because anyone who has a archive of a older version is likely kenko or with kenko, and as I already said, they're doing damage control.

This is the monumental effort BLR is pouring into silencing the true patriot whistleblowers.

The concern alone is one thing, but it seems the actual goal here is an undignified and thinly veiled attempt to strong-arm them into open source

This topic alone has several users spontaneously defending it or ignoring previous posts with evidence. Several people tied to kenko have outright denied any possibility of it. Its damage control, and my friend was not the only one banned from the discord, not to mention they didn't ban several other well known spammers, only those spamming about this.

how hard is it to admit that you were wrong about something
What. Did you read any of this thread?

So what happened is everyone started soiling their diaper because virustotal told them there was a 1% chance of there being keyloggers and rats in the week old reverse engineered software, but the real admission of guilt is going through and removing the scary looking code so people didn't have to worry?

What's the play here? Should I go break apart some ransomware and sprinkle it around so boomboomstufftynet gives 24 false positives instead of 7? Is that how I communicate that I'm totally not insecure about people thinking my software is a virus?

This topic alone has several users spontaneously defending it or ignoring previous posts with evidence. Several people tied to kenko have outright denied any possibility of it. Its damage control, and my friend was not the only one banned from the discord, not to mention they didn't ban several other well known spammers, only those spamming about this.

Hi! Kenko hates me and all of my friends. I have more reason to worry about a virus than anyone else here. Not everyone who plays BL-R is "tied" to Kenko. The problem is that you do not inspire cooperation from anyone around you because you act like a handicap on purpose.

i think kenko's a dweeb who deserves a swirlie but i strongly doubt BLR has anything malicious in it.

Ive already been asking people to scan it. They made in clean in response to my accusations
why? if this is a genuine attempt to spread a payload to as many people as possible then why should they remove it? no one believes you and you're single handedly sewing doubt in even the possibility that it could have malware by acting the way you are. if the team behind this truly was a malicious entity then you are helping them by making it so that every potential claim, even with proof, will be associated with you and your actions in this Very Thread and dismissed because of how flippant you are about your own accusations.

One week it was dirty, and one week its clean, that's not a false positive that's a modification of code.
... do you know how antivirus software works? they have a big database of signatures that they scan for when going over software and if something trips a specific pattern or existing code signature then it gets flagged. new software matches no existing signature or may vaguely match an existing malware signature, and unpopular software is often malicious, so they will be flagged automatically. over the past week, people have actually been Using the software enough for it to not get flagged. even if it went without an update over the past week, it would have stopped being flagged simply due to that fact.
You need to provide proof it does anything malicious. observe it in process explorer, check it's network activity, anything - antiviral software are not the be-all-end-all of malware identification

if you search from:kenkoman ariame in the bcc you'll find kenko like joining conversations just to like call me stupid and nothing else. he eventually left the bcc after being fed up with me and never came back. he didn't accept the friend request i sent to him to ask him questions and i was forced to join the discord, where upon asking questions (which were eventually answered by other people) he only gave like indirect dismissive responses to me after previously talking actively in chat. i don't think kenko wants anything to do with me at all, nor am i associated with him - you're just being stupid

I'm going with Crook, he's clearly acting stupid on purpose to forget with you all, either that or he's just that ignorant. Either way, he isn't worthy of the attention that he's clawing for like a neglected child.

Ive already been asking people to scan it. They made in clean in response to my accusations, which is exactly why I believe there is something going on here. One week it was dirty, and one week its clean, that's not a false positive that's a modification of code. and don't trust anyone who says that the file hashes are the exact same because anyone who has a archive of a older version is likely kenko or with kenko, and as I already said, they're doing damage control.

v0.11, the first beta version I had access to:
flagged by bitdefender "theta", which is machine learning based so not reliable
flagged by "rising" which I don't know but judging by the "@AI" at the end I assume it's also machine learning

v0.23: same bitdefender theta flag, but nothing else

v1.1-rev1721, qa version for 1.1: same as v0.23

release v1.3, the latest version: zero flags

no keylogger, no RAT, no trojan, no ransomware
you fail!

Writing someone off as stupid is ignorant. I never said you were a kenko sympathizer I said you a rebuilt sympathizer.

I'm talking about the same version with two different hashes. The fact that you only now comment and this thread and conviently have access to all the versions proves you are damage control.

I'm going with Crook, he's clearly acting stupid on purpose to forget with you all, either that or he's just that ignorant. Either way, he isn't worthy of the attention that he's clawing for like a neglected child.

No ones that ignorant. Its more complicated than a neglected child, you understand.

I'm talking about the same version with two different hashes. The fact that you only now comment and this thread and conviently have access to all the versions proves you are damage control.

damage control??
Convenient???
I'm just a beta tester for rebuilt LOL
I only now commented because I check the forums like every other week, I've never been active here
Why would I do damage control for them?? I'm neither admin nor dev in b4v21 bro

quickly answer with the first thing that comes to mind:

do I have ties with kenko

maybe I'll give you some credence if you answer correctly

Question, if you were gonna do some damage to the remaining (4) Blockland players and put a Trojan or RAT into your stuff, why even ban the problem users? Why not use this to get back at the people you hate?
Doesn't add up to me, but then again I maybe be stupid but I'm not a handicap like you

I'm just a beta tester for rebuilt LOL

admission to guilt

You quoted the wrong stuff I dont think you even know if you know what youre even replying to. Please reread all my posts and tell me why I am wrong.

Question, if you were gonna do some damage to the remaining (4) Blockland players and put a Trojan or RAT into your stuff, why even ban the problem users? Why not use this to get back at the people you hate?
Doesn't add up to me, but then again I maybe be stupid but I'm not a handicap like you
It doesnt make sense? Lets see if this makes sense, after my friend got banned from discord, he sent me this image and has not responded since. ATF obviously means Anti-Tamper Force or Alteration Tampering Force or something like that, and theyre like, tracking down whistleblowers of rebuilt, so they cant expose the truth. Its really obvious when you think about it, yall just gonna let kenko have the atf on his side? How many blocklanders will he take down before you guys stop him? Cant you see the only way out of this is to make it open source?

You quoted the wrong stuff I dont think you even know if you know what youre even replying to. Please reread all my posts and tell me why I am wrong.
so not only was the answer no, you showed just another facet of incomprehensible stupidity while failing to answer a simple question

truly mindboggling if not a troll

btw i will add something meaningful to this conversation despite the above gif: bl rebuilt is far from the only video game mod to trip up antivirus software. it's pretty damn common to see disclaimers stating to add exceptions in your antivirus because certain ones will trip up even if there is no malicious code. here's an example.

in some cases the reason for the detection is obvious (dll injection mods where the injection tools get targeted because dll injection is commonly used for malware) and in other cases as others have detailed the antivirus through either signature and/or heuristic brown townysis sees some code in the executable that has some vague similarity to actual malware and not enough people have run the software / reported it as a false positive.

having half your posts being sarcastic joking dismissals indicates a high degree of cope. if i were you id quit while you’re behind.