Bushido passed away - Fundraiser for funeral service in OP!

Author Topic: Bushido passed away - Fundraiser for funeral service in OP!  (Read 29077 times)

bushido made some of the best content for this game, but to me, he was a massive inspiration for many people i know personally to start creating, refining and honing their skills. so much of the joy i've experienced on and off of blockland can in some way be linked back to him and who he was to the community

rest in peace king

I had similar gripes and gave bushido stuff for his weapon packs, failed to see why anyone would use them over gravity cat's. Ignorance sucks, never knew the guy but I honestly feel bad for never reconciling with him.

Your packs were great and I even considered using your base for a halo mod that never came to fruition. RIP, hope you're clowning on me from wherever you are now.

Also it's good to see you Dill.
people tend to come out of the woodworks at times, and this is a rather coincidental timing.

Surely, any stuff that Bush got that for his weapon packs he surely took as good criticism, I mean, his whole idea was pretty against the grain at the time, yet he managed it through and now there's many other weapon packs that simulate his same idea. Khain's weaponpack is one of my favorites, yet I've had to conclude that this game needed ammo counters lol.

It'll be nice to know that his work is still out there, you can still interact and play and enjoy and appreciate the work he put into these assets. That's the nifty thing about modeling, not that I do it, but it allows you to give something to a community to use and admire, and it can for the most part stay there, even when they're gone.

Bushido meant a lot to me, he was part of what made me love Blockland. I just couldn't believe this happened when hearing the news yesterday.
He was always friendly with me when visiting him on his server back then and I truly loved everything he created because he was a one of a kind content creator. We shared some good times together, creating memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I remember filming very random videos based on miscellaneous things on his server, recalling truly good laughs and memorable moments shared with him. In the coming days, I will publish more unreleased footage that was recorded back then on his server.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family. May he rest in peace and the community will always remember him for the incredible content he created.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:15:51 PM by MrLoL² »

Rest in peace big man. Hard to quantify the influence and inspiration he had on countless lives, its bittering that something like this made it so apparent. I dont know that Id have been so invested in learning 3d modelling and the-like if it hadnt been for his contributions.

There's now a link to a fundraiser organized by Bushido's family to pay for funeral services, please consider donating if you have any extra cash laying around

what a forgeted up form of cancer. it must've impacted his breathing very much and looks like eventually it would've impacted his spine and brain. once it reaches that point it seems like surgery is too dangerous and can result in brain death

what a forgeted up form of cancer. it must've impacted his breathing very much and looks like eventually it would've impacted his spine and brain. once it reaches that point it seems like surgery is too dangerous and can result in brain death
Makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it, can't even begin to imagine how it must have felt for Bushido until it eventually took his life

I'm doing my part. This is just so forgeted up, dude should have had half a century left

Oh man this is forgeted...gone way too soon. I never knew him personally, but I used his mods heavily whenever I hosted a server for my friends n family. Rest in peace, Bushido.

forget…. just absolutely beyond tragic man 💔

Made a donation, I'm without words....he will be dearly missed.

damn . *sigh

I'm doing my part. This is just so forgeted up, dude should have had half a century left
strongly agree - he should have at least had an opportunity to finish a full fledged game :(

life was truly unfair to him

He was taken too soon.  From the few interactions I had with Bushido, he left a lasting impression on me.
I wish his family and colleagues the best.

strongly agree - he should have at least had an opportunity to finish a full fledged game :(

life was truly unfair to him
i believe the work that he did was more than enough. his games weren't released commercially, but they definitely weren't fledgeling either. in jack and casie's current state, you can play for hours and still have loads of fun