Author Topic: What do ppl think about Runescape?  (Read 7385 times)

Theres really only 2 mature 12 year olds on these forums: Rky, and Bushido. You can go ahead and call yourself mature but it doesn't really matter. I think that I act like a child as well sometimes, but when I'm getting yelled at by an angry 12 year old for eating a lobster, it proves my point about them being immature :P

The game was actually awesome before the flow of kids, Now they tightened the system, They panda'd it up

Got 99 hunting, got bored, trade restrictions came out, thought "forget this stuff."

I still get on from time to time since that's the only fast way of talking to half of my friends, though. And because the loving platypus won't grow fast enough... >.>

Theres really only 2 mature 12 year olds on these forums: Rky, and Bushido. You can go ahead and call yourself mature but it doesn't really matter. I think that I act like a child as well sometimes, but when I'm getting yelled at by an angry 12 year old for eating a lobster, it proves my point about them being immature :P

Gmp said I was mature and so did Renosonce_Cascade.

That hurt. Badly.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 08:46:01 PM by Rellow »

Although I appreciate it Bling, I'm 13 now.

Runescape's idiotic and crappy community just makes the game worse.

The game will brain wash five-year-old children into getting hacked and raped by a 50 year old bitch. It has horrible graphics and once you start up the game; CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. Fail.
Once I started getting brainwashed I decided to quit it, leaving many friends behind.
The storyline is fairly okay, but if they put in better gameplay I may actually play it.

i missed the easter event :(

at least i can still annoy people with snowballs :D

Dr bling, I am 11, Are you calling me immature? >:(

i missed the easter event :(

at least i can still annoy people with snowballs :D
Imho, it was way too much work for such a little prize...
I love that snow globe though.

Chocatrice cape < Zombie head.

It's just that bad.

Try Mabinogi. Much like it, except better (Decent combat, good graphics, etc).