Poll

Do you like this game?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time  (Read 4231 times)

This is in my opinion the best game of all time. :D Except that damn Water Temple...

I still haven't completed Both OOT and MM, strange aye? Every time I've borrowed MM or OOT (Even bought) they where already completed and as a kid I played them completed but don't remember OOT so I look forward to hours of dyeing and re-spawning miles away.

I still haven't completed Both OOT and MM, strange aye? Every time I've borrowed MM or OOT (Even bought) they where already completed and as a kid I played them completed but don't remember OOT so I look forward to hours of dyeing and re-spawning miles away.

You need to go back and play it from the start :). When I got MM I was scared to see what happened when the time ended. For some reason the game always seemed to creep me out.

Bump.
Water temple isn't very hard. Raising and lowering the water is somewhat annoying, but not very hard. :P

Bump.
Water temple isn't very hard. Raising and lowering the water is somewhat annoying, but not very hard. :P

It isn't hard, but I was only six when it came out, and it was very hard for me. It came out 10 years ago, but I can play it now and beat without a problem.

I was too scared to play this game when I was 6. The skeletons coming out of Hyrule field just scared me simply too much.

I was too scared to play this game when I was 6. The skeletons coming out of Hyrule field just scared me simply too much.
I know I ran for my life and if it became dark, i Would use the sun's song :D But yeah water temple not that hard, just very...errr....repetitive? It was annoying because if you didn't do it right, you had to go back and change the water go to where you were, uh-oh! The water is still not high enough and back again to raise the water.....

When I was young the skeles scared me but nower days I'm always looking for a fight :D

I just started a new file and I beat young link in 3 hours :P. I was always scared to crap of the hands that fell from the ceiling.

Water Temple was annoying. DARK LINK is annoying. Me and a friend had quite a time trying to beat him. He would just jump on our sword and kick us in the face D:

The zombie-like things that roamed the town as adult Link kept me from playing it much. :(

Water Temple was annoying. DARK LINK is annoying. Me and a friend had quite a time trying to beat him. He would just jump on our sword and kick us in the face D:
Use your Megaton Hammer. Since Dark Link doesn't have the equivalent on a Megaton Hammer he can't block the attack.

Ugh, Everybody at school think this sucks because there is no violence, Guns, love or blood in it
But i am mature enough to like it <3
God, kids these days, only want cheap Halo, GTA, and Orange Box on Xbox360, not even knowing what the heck in happening, thinking portals are holes. Us real gamers enjoy the nice Zelda games, Blockland, and we understand Orange Box's games, and play them with Steam, for acheivments. [Applause]

God, kids these days, only want cheap Halo, GTA, and Orange Box on Xbox360, not even knowing what the heck in happening, thinking portals are holes. Us real gamers enjoy the nice Zelda games, Blockland, and we understand Orange Box's games, and play them with Steam, for acheivments. [Applause]

Some people just don't understand the classics...

Indeed.  My brother looks at it and says it's stupid when he see's N64 graphics.  When I tell him they were great for the time he doesn't listen.  He uses the "bad graphics" as an excuse for not playing