Poll

Do you like this game?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time  (Read 4244 times)

I believe link to the past is better.  I am borrowing Zelda collectors addition from my friend and I have to have nothing else to do to want to play OoT, wile I've beaten lttp 2 18/10 times on mu GBA.

Link to the past was kick ass. I love the last level. Then again I beat the level 27 times.

Actually, wile I like the last level of lttp, it is were I kinda give up because it is so long (thats were the 18/10 comes in, I got to that point and the game corrupted on a replay, and that is were I am at on the new replay)

My favorite level is Turtle Rock, I just love the style...

<3

I still has it on the 64.

You can say I'm obsessed with all N64 Games :)

Made in QuArk.

Anyone who had a N64 in my hometown when it came out was an instant celebrity.

Everyone else had to rent the damn thing, it came with Blast corps though <3

i got it this year :D, stuck on the water temple though :(

that game was the best Zelda game ever made.

i love how freely i can roam in it, and how i could ride a horse and do other stuff.

too bad i lost the Legend of Zelda: anniversary collection CD for game cube. i could have played it on my Nintendo Wii. :panda:

water temple is the hardest part of game in my opinion.

never beaten it :(

forced a friend to do for me :D

The first thing I would do as a grown up is get the Big Goron Sword ASAP, even if it means skipping the forest temple and beating the fire temple (although I can't remember wether beating it was necessary or not). Also needed to defrost the Zora king, which took me time to figure out the first time around (You could catch blue fire and put it in a nifty glass bottle? Why I never!)

The Big Goron sword absolutely MURDERS the boss in the water temple, and Shadow Link as well.

Ugh, Everybody at school think this sucks because there is no violence, Guns, love or blood in it
But i am mature enough to like it <3

You can say I'm obsessed with all N64 Games :)
<pictures>
Make a remake, please. :D

Ugh, Everybody at school think this sucks because there is no violence, Guns, love or blood in it
But i am mature enough to like it <3

Ohh, youths these days...

Everything but the water temple was win.